The BEST High School spread offense youve seen?

Guest Nederland Bandit

Personally the '04 Jasper team was the best high school football team I've ever seen. Seemed they could score whenever they wanted to.

That's a pretty bold statement. I guess maybe you haven't seen a whole lot of football.

That '04 Jasper team was definetly a good team, but my Silsbee Tigers were able to beat them that year in the Bone Yard.

That's a pretty bold statement. I guess maybe you haven't seen a whole lot of football.

That '04 Jasper team was definetly a good team, but my Silsbee Tigers were able to beat them that year in the Bone Yard.

This is only my 6th full season to closely follow high school football, so compared to others I haven't watched that much. Not saying they were the best at the spread of all time, but in those 6 short years I've been watching high school football that was the best team I've seen. They played Bridge City that night and put up around 550 yards of offense. Wasn't that the year they went to state and played Gilmer?

yeah, had a blind ref.  if he had sight, he could have seen that Moye was IN THE END ZONE before he fumbled.  ;D  but true, they would have scored more in some games if they could have scored at will.  ;)

yeah, had a blind ref.  if he had sight, he could have seen that Moye was IN THE END ZONE before he fumbled.   ;D  but true, they would have scored more in some games if they could have scored at will.   ;)

Maybe someone flipping the lightswitch affected the refs vision? ;D ;D ;D

Guest car ramrod

The 04 Jasper team was good, but didn't they get beat in the State Championship game by Gilmer, a spread team.

Southlake Carroll - 4 state championships in the last 5 years (or something like that) would make them a good candidate.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics