Toby Foreman please Come Home

Guest Sarah Jenkins

Guest Sarah Jenkins

I've read this board for weeks now and i'll make one post and one post only. I'm tired of hearing about dropped passes, bad calls etc about why the mustangs aren't scoring much. That's BS! Fannett has a better team no doubt but 7 points in this 3A district?? There are to many speedsters and Athletes for this to be happening. Don't know what coach needs to take action but Toby needs to be brought back in. Where did Toby go? What School?

SJ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah, I am not sure who you are, but I have been calling for a new oc for some years.  I think Toby would be great for our program.  I can remember when I was playing at WOS, Toby and Marcus were always up and down the sidelines as ballboys.  It does seem odd with Toby not on the sidelines this year.  I am not sure if he wants to come back, but we could definately use somebody who knows what MUSTANG FOOTBALL is all about.  Both Foreman's are badly missed from our sidelines.  Thank GOD for CORNEL THOMPSON.

I've read this board for weeks now and i'll make one post and one post only. I'm tired of hearing about dropped passes, bad calls etc about why the mustangs aren't scoring much. That's BS! Fannett has a better team no doubt but 7 points in this 3A district?? There are to many speedsters and Athletes for this to be happening. Don't know what coach needs to take action but Toby needs to be brought back in. Where did Toby go? What School?

SJ

I do not know this Toby, he must be a heck of a coach.  You guys are pitiful still beating on this OC.  If you were him (Toby) and you read this bash the OC mess, would you come back?  Bashing a man in the position you want to give another is not the way to get him back.  If he comes back and struggles, would you bash him?  Well, Of Course.  He seems like a person that has intelligence.  He would come back, you would bash him and he would leave.  Toby stay where you are.  Do not fall for it.  I hope you are having success whereever you are.  Maybe your FANS, do not bash you when you actually win. 

I saw nothing wrong with the play calling last night. Our sluggish offense was 100% a result of not executing. The plays were there, the OC can't step on the field and catch the pass for them OR put more air under the ball.

Amen to that Gasilla.

Also, I thought it was a message board rule not to bash coaches on here.

WO=S has more problems than the OC, There were only 10 players suited up for the JV game on Thursday against H-F. They had to move up almost all of there Freshman players that just finished a game to be able to field a team and play the game.They just won the game 42-0 and had to turn around and play again. That is pitiful for a school with the enrollment of WO-S. Don't be so quick to judge the OC and look deeper.

WO=S has more problems than the OC, There were only 10 players suited up for the JV game on Thursday against H-F. They had to move up almost all of there Freshman players that just finished a game to be able to field a team and play the game.They just won the game 42-0 and had to turn around and play again. That is pitiful for a school with the enrollment of WO-S. Don't be so quick to judge the OC and look deeper.

If Toby was back, that wouldnt have been a problem now would it?

:D :D :D

Sarah, I am not sure who you are, but I have been calling for a new oc for some years.  I think Toby would be great for our program.  I can remember when I was playing at WOS, Toby and Marcus were always up and down the sidelines as ballboys.  It does seem odd with Toby not on the sidelines this year.  I am not sure if he wants to come back, but we could definately use somebody who knows what MUSTANG FOOTBALL is all about.  Both Foreman's are badly missed from our sidelines.  Thank GOD for CORNEL THOMPSON.

So are you asking him to come back to call the plays or to be the ballboy?

There are some sorry people in mustang land that continue to bash a great man.  It seems from the other posts that you are going to even bash him after he has a good night at work.

It seems some people get on here and try to get crap started.. This was a subject that had died down and all of a sudden someone out of the blue gets on here and stirs the pot and some of you fall right in the trap.

Lets focus on spanking the hell out of Kirbyville and nothing else!

When is all the bashing going to stop.  I was at the 7th grafe WOS game Thurday night and a parent / fan was yelling from the stands about how stupid the coach was for calling a play she did not just yell it one time but over and over.  A few plays later when they had a good play she failed to tell the coach what a good job he had done.  This is very disrespectful to the coaches kids and fans.  What are people expecting out of these KIDS.  It is hard for the kids to respect the coaches when you have fans yelling such negitive things.  For any school if you wanna be the coach get off you butt go to school and become the coach until then shut your mouth and give a little respect where respect is due.