Nederland At Central Predictions?/GAME OF THE WEEK

KFDM COOP

Soulja is your announcer going to asking for money all night long like last time? Really annoying every 2-3 minutes asking for money for a big run through for the team. Sounds like something that the boaster club should have got your team.

I think you are in for a big suprise Soulja I think Nederland's Defense is going to cause a little pain of their own your offense.

Please, I hope he's not up there.  He wasn't there in the Lee game.  He needs to stick to Hoops.  Let the band director be the announcer.  He may know a little more.  Geesh!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It went a little something like this I think:

"Good news is we got the money. Bad News is, it's in yall's pockets. So please, donate some money, so we can get a 12 foot inflatable Jaguar Head Spirit Tunnell."

Give or take...lol

Haha.  Yea, I remember that.  Hopefully you want have to witness that mess anymore.  ;D ;D Old man be trippin.  'Get involved, Stay involved.  With your Jammin' Jaguars'  And I'm like WTF?

BMTsoulja I've got to pull for your jags this week.  Nederland may have a slight edge but I think this will go down to the wire.  It's really anyones game, but I have to say I am envious of y'alls record against the Dogs.  I hope history keeps repeating itself and you get another W at home. 

Central 28

Nederland 21

Go Jags!

BMTsoulja I've got to pull for your jags this week.  Nederland may have a slight edge but I think this will go down to the wire.  It's really anyones game, but I have to say I am envious of y'alls record against the Dogs.  I hope history keeps repeating itself and you get another W at home. 

Central 28

Nederland 21

Go Jags!

;D ;D

Yes Sir we have a tendency to whip that a....  Oops sorry this is a public forum... No cuss words... May be kiddies here!!!  ::)

Let me clarify..I envy the RECENT record of beating the dogs since ours is not that good.  If you look at the last 50 years the INDIANS have a tendancy of whipping that a...too!!!  GEAUX JAGS!!!

Guest A-TOWN

NEDERLAND 35 CENTRAL 14. WE RUN AWAY WITH THIS ONE IN THE 4TH QUARTER. 8)

I dont think so, Central has home field advantage and they will be ready to play tonight

Guest maverick24

NEDERLAND 35 CENTRAL 14. WE RUN AWAY WITH THIS ONE IN THE 4TH QUARTER. 8)

Thats Funny right there!! I think this will be closer than that with the Jags on top!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder