Nederland At Central Predictions?/GAME OF THE WEEK

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest thing is, I think it will be the first real test for Bellows to have to deal with Speedy defensive backs and an agressive pass rush. I think we will need to run the ball and keep the handle to win. I will be surprised if we win it with an all out passing attack. I hope Roy gets his act together so we can have a power running back, I think we will need it.

What do you mean Roy needs to get his act together? Roy is a soph and is doing pretty good with the time he has been given. Nothing wrong with the current starting RB for Ned. This offense is designed for about 12-15 carrries per game. If we go back to a pro set or I-form, then you might see Roy at TB. I just dont see that happening very much with the spread attack offense in place. Bellows is improving every week with this offense. Ned should win this game excluding any major penalities and turnovers.

Dont' just pencil in a win.  Central isnt' a lower tier team.  Just remember, our best ball havn't even been seen this year yet.  Kink of like last year at this time.  We looked the same way, then bam!  There is Nederland.  I'm not saying that it will pan out just like last year, but it's just food for thought.

We want to welcome Nederland to the house of pain aka Babe Zaharias stadium.  Nederlands last 2 trips there were a 47-7 romping and a 19-0 shutout.  So it's only fair that I predict a 35-10 thwarting. ;D ;D You see this smile, but I'm realy very pissed with our coaching tonight.

The dogs have been known to put the medicine where the pain is!!! I see a much closer game with my dogs coming out on top. Good luck to both.

Dont' just pencil in a win.  Central isnt' a lower tier team.  Just remember, our best ball havn't even been seen this year yet.  Kink of like last year at this time.  We looked the same way, then bam!  There is Nederland.  I'm not saying that it will pan out just like last year, but it's just food for thought.

No one's assuming anything.  We will be ready for Central.

In my opinion,

Nederland will be facing probably one of the fastest teams they will encounter in district play, in Central. Their skilled positions players and their D-Line will pose obstacle for Sophomore Sensation, Kirby Bellow. But some see an obstacle as an oppurtunity.

I also think that Central will be facing a tenacious defense, in Nederland. Apparently, Central has been facing some offensive woes, and the Bulldogs are not the team stumble upon offensively.

It's gonna be a good one this Friday. Penalties (or lack their of), turnovers, and offensive consistency will determine the outcome for these teams.

Guest TravelingBandsman

This will be an all out war. In reality it will be anyone's game, but I'm gonna go with Nederland. I think their will to win will ultimately just be greater.

Nederland - 14

Beaumont Central - 10

This is a hard one to pick... All I have is historical data to go by!  The only time Ned beat Central was in 2004 when Central went 1-9 under first year/ one year coach that nobaody remembers.... Every season Cetral has had a winning record they have absolutely dominated the Bulldogs...  This year doesn't change.

Offensive explosion!!

Jags 49 - Ned 24

Man please.  I had a dream about this game.  We'll be in control then the coach will start calling that stupid play that aint' worked all year long.  They'll let Nedlerland back in the game but we end up wining by 10 points.

funny that you think so.... NEDERLAND has had manny winning seasons including going to the playoffs more than you guys can even count so lets just see on friday. learn how to spell NEDERLAND.

funny that you think so.... NEDERLAND has had manny winning seasons including going to the playoffs more than you guys can even count so lets just see on friday. learn how to spell NEDERLAND.

Before you talk about spelling, which was a typo since I type 50+ WPM, I said nothing about Nederlands winning record. ::)

no you just said that ya'll had a great winning record and that ya'll would win. man this is our year we are gonna go far. we will see friday but i would love to see someone try to step in our way. this team has the most athletic players i have seen in a long time, also let me remind you the qb bellow and both wr brady and cardeanes wich are two of the best in the district are only soph. which means ya thats right not only do you gotta go against the on friday but for 2 more years as well.  Go bulldogs!!!!

Come on, Einstein!  You can's spell your own player's name right?  It's Cardenas not cardeanes.  Anyways I respect Bellows, because on numerous occasions, I have given him P's.  This This Central team is 3-1 and havn't been playing great football.  Like I said before, don't be suprised if this is our breakout game.  If it is, it'll be a long trip Down 69 south.

no you just said that ya'll had a great winning record and that ya'll would win. man this is our year we are gonna go far. we will see friday but i would love to see someone try to step in our way. this team has the most athletic players i have seen in a long time, also let me remind you the qb bellow and both wr brady and cardeanes wich are two of the best in the district are only soph. which means ya thats right not only do you gotta go against the on friday but for 2 more years as well.  Go bulldogs!!!!

Have, lets get that correct.  But your blowing this way out of proportion.  Jags do respect Nederland, and won't take yall lightly.  But at the same time, we know what we can do and what we're capable of.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder