**Kirbyville 21 Jasper 6 Final/Comments**

KFDM COOP

Guest kvillecheer

Sounds like some questionable calls all during this game!  Just going off what I am hearing.  I know that this is KJAS, and it's in Jasper, but these guys have a little too much favoritism. just my opinion!

you are very right . cheaters never win though . I KNEW my cats would come out on TOP !

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the REFs!  Here are the penalities for both teams.  Kville 12-113  Jasper 6-66  looks and sounded like Kville shot themselves in the foot more than Jasper!  As for the blocked punt!  Unless the rules have changed it is still a live ball, unlike a PAT or FG attempt where the ball is placed on the ground prior to the kick.  It is that you normally don't see the punting team coming up with the ball, because they are usually down field in punt coverage!  It was a very sloppy game no doubt! 

Look k-villeballa. when ever Jasper got a break those bad refs would take it away just like on that blocked punt.It was like they did not know the rules. I give it to you those kats are pretty good but there is still alot of work for your wildcats. Jasper will be O.K. 21AAA is kind of weak this year but nor by much jasper will still get to the playoffs. Did you see you your all world RB #2 get put on his BUTT. That was nice . But he came back he has a LOT OF HEART.

Well, it happens to the best of us at times. Hey, did you see how our defense disrupt just about everything Jasper had to offer. :o

Look k-villeballa. when ever Jasper got a break those bad refs would take it away just like on that blocked punt.It was like they did not know the rules. I give it to you those kats are pretty good but there is still alot of work for your wildcats. Jasper will be O.K. 21AAA is kind of weak this year but nor by much jasper will still get to the playoffs. Did you see you your all world RB #2 get put on his BUTT. That was nice . But he came back he has a LOT OF HEART.

Did you see that all world RB # 2 put the stiff arm on that poor kid and just toss him to the ground

hey its great to put a voice behind a name....we need to have a end of season blow out somewhere were we can all gather. 8) talk about a motley crew :o

Well "censored" yeah! That needs to happen before the end of the season.

Notice I censored myself. Didnt want to use yalls bandwith to change my word atomaticly. haha ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124