Shocker For This Friday?

KFDM COOP

:o  Well from what I've read on alot of different post,  it sounds like a shocker victory would be PNG over Ozen.  I dont see alot of folks giving any credit to PNG, but I can see why.  Going 1-3 so far, with their only victory being  over Silsbee.  With the spread not working very well in the first 2 games, but going back to the smashmouth football PNG is known for, (Passing game is better than most think it is) maybe with a major shocker PNG might be given just a smidge of respect and credit.  I know alot of the players on this years team.  They dont care about rankings, credit or respect,  all these guys want to do is play ball and leave it all on the field and know they played as hard as they possibly could.  What more could a fan, parent or coach want to see.

I predict a shocker with PNG winning in a close one over Ozen. 

:o   Well from what I've read on alot of different post,  it sounds like a shocker victory would be PNG over Ozen.  I dont see alot of folks giving any credit to PNG, but I can see why.  Going 1-3 so far, with their only victory being  over Silsbee.  With the spread not working very well in the first 2 games, but going back to the smashmouth football PNG is known for, (Passing game is better than most think it is) maybe with a major shocker PNG might be given just a smidge of respect and credit.  I know alot of the players on this years team.  They dont care about rankings, credit or respect,  all these guys want to do is play ball and leave it all on the field and know they played as hard as they possibly could.  What more could a fan, parent or coach want to see.

Aaah, we're 1-2, don't give us the third loss yet

:o   Well from what I've read on alot of different post,  it sounds like a shocker victory would be PNG over Ozen.  I dont see alot of folks giving any credit to PNG, but I can see why.  Going 1-3 so far, with their only victory being  over Silsbee.  With the spread not working very well in the first 2 games, but going back to the smashmouth football PNG is known for, (Passing game is better than most think it is) maybe with a major shocker PNG might be given just a smidge of respect and credit.  I know alot of the players on this years team.  They dont care about rankings, credit or respect,  all these guys want to do is play ball and leave it all on the field and know they played as hard as they possibly could.  What more could a fan, parent or coach want to see.

As much as you may want to embrace the role of the underdog in this matchup, I do not see PN-G as the underdog at all. Y'all are playing a team that has the same 1-2 record as you guys do and finished 1-9 last season. If you think you are the underdog in this game, I guess you will be the underdog EVERY week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami