Dominion Voting Systems

BLUEDOVE3

29 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Our election process while not perfect has been reliable and respected since the beginning of time. When trump won in 2016 it was no problem. He loses and now we get the clown show.

I’m confident because history has shown that we have a trustworthy election process. That wouldn’t be challenged if trump had won.

You sir have the political IQ of a salamanders butthole. 

11 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Our election process while not perfect has been reliable and respected since the beginning of time. When trump won in 2016 it was no problem. He loses and now we get the clown show.

I’m confident because history has shown that we have a trustworthy election process. That wouldn’t be challenged if trump had won.

^^^^^^^^Impeachment talk BEFORE he was elected, Hillary crying and saying Trump cheated, Russian collusion/Mueller investigation that cost taxpayers $gazillions, his presidency was illegitimate.....I could go on. Seriously, this is how people think, and you have the audacity to call us UNINFORMED AND UNEDUCATED? WOW!!!!!

2 hours ago, baddog said:

^^^^^^^^Impeachment talk BEFORE he was elected, Hillary crying and saying Trump cheated, Russian collusion/Mueller investigation that cost taxpayers $gazillions, his presidency was illegitimate.....I could go on. Seriously, this is how people think, and you have the audacity to call us UNINFORMED AND UNEDUCATED? WOW!!!!!

When trump won PAMFAM said congratulations God bless Donald trump.(look it up) I did no crying about russia or voter fraud. 

That’s the difference between me and you. I didn’t cry and complain or call his presidency illegitimate. I accepted the will of the voters.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

When trump won PAMFAM said congratulations God bless Donald trump.(look it up) I did no crying about russia or voter fraud. 

That’s the difference between me and you. I didn’t cry and complain or call his presidency illegitimate. I accepted the will of the voters.

If I had a nickel for every lefty who told me that, I’d have a nickel. I also said that if Biden is declared the winner, I will congratulate you and start wearing my “Not My President“ shirt. Look it up