Hamshire-Fannett 75 West Orange-Stark 47/FINAL

WOSgrad

12 hours ago, Cardinal 1 said:

Huffman was the best team in a trash basketball district. Not taking away from the coach's accomplishments, but they don't play anyone even in pre-district games. Their record is always padded. This year they have yet to play anyone tough at all. HJ and HF both are playing top 5A and 6A schools who are traditional basketball powerhouses. Huffman not playing anyone on that level at all. When district comes around they will get smashed by HJ and HF period simply due to not playing tough games. HF has Memorial, Nederland, and Stafford as their measuring sticks. HJ has the same level of competition. Huffman's toughest game so far was New Caney that they won on by 1 point. I didn't even know New Caney had a legit program. 

Lumberton is a pretty talented and well coached team as well. HF might have the next Boutte at the helm but that doesn’t mean other coaches are slouches. 

On 11/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

So Silsbee, who reached the regional tourney after winning the district that your beloved coach coaches in, was not a good team. Is that what you are saying?

Never heard of a team that wasn't good to win district and make regional tourney. That's a new one for me.

Might want to check your credibility.

I saw Silsbee last year on the Wednesday before thanksgiving.  They had players our for football.  They didn't look too good.  It was bush and everyone else.  I kept up with them on Texan stream, this msg board, etc.  I could tell they got to be a better team than what I saw.  They lost in regionals to that Waxahachie team.  They prolly would of met Yates in the regional finals, but covid19 caused everything to get shut down.  That Dallas Soc FFA would of probably won it alll, but you can never really know.

The earliest Silsbee game I can remember I was 3.5 to 5 years old.  It was played at the old Waldo Matthews gym. It was Waldo Matthews vs. some other PVIL school. That was the first basketball game I ever saw.  I didn't know what I was watching.  Me & my lil heathens spent most of the game harassing this gay trans type guy named Robert. Looking back I am thankful he didn't go wild and kill one of us.  True story.  That is what I remember. 

At the time I didn't know anything about Silsbee High School.   That was a parallel universe. 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

The earliest Silsbee game I can remember I was 3.5 to 5 years old.  It was played at the old Waldo Matthews gym. It was Waldo Matthews vs. some other PVIL school. That was the first basketball game I ever saw.  I didn't know what I was watching.  Me & my lil heathens spent most of the game harassing this gay trans type guy named Robert. Looking back I am thankful he didn't go wild and kill one of us.  True story.  That is what I remember. 

At the time I didn't know anything about Silsbee High School.   That was a parallel universe. 

Now that's a good story!