Diboll @ Liberty..Diboll Wins!

ballwatch

Guest upsidedowninsideout

Diboll by a lot.... Diboll was handling Coldspring pretty good until the second half when there second string got in and coldsping put up 30... Diboll is for real, to many weapons.. Not to mention they were step for step with Kirbyville in their scrimmage.. I will go out on a limb and say they would beat K-Ville in a real game.

Diboll by a lot.... Diboll was handling Coldspring pretty good until the second half when there second string got in and coldsping put up 30... Diboll is for real, to many weapons.. Not to mention they were step for step with Kirbyville in their scrimmage.. I will go out on a limb and say they would beat K-Ville in a real game.

I left the Diboll/Coldspring game @ half when Diboll was up 27-12.  They came out and scored so I figured it was all downhill from there.  Diboll did put in their reserves and Coldspring scored most of their points at that time.  When Diboll's coach realized the game was getting too close for comfort, his starters were already cold from sitting out.  As for a real game with Kville, I do think it would be a different outcome than that one scrimmage.  Kville doesn't have much depth, which will hurt them in the playoffs.  Their team is very small in numbers. 

I left the Diboll/Coldspring game @ half when Diboll was up 27-12.  They came out and scored so I figured it was all downhill from there.  Diboll did put in their reserves and Coldspring scored most of their points at that time.  When Diboll's coach realized the game was getting too close for comfort, his starters were already cold from sitting out.  As for a real game with Kville, I do think it would be a different outcome than that one scrimmage.  Kville doesn't have much depth, which will hurt them in the playoffs.  Their team is very small in numbers. 

We had around 30-35 players but experience so serious injuries at the begining of the season. We scrimmaged Diboll and won, but doesn't mean a thing to us. Diboll ain't ready for us.

k-villeballa, I will guarantee you, Diboll is ready for Kirbyville, or anyone else. The Jacks were down by only 6 at the "half-time" in our "simulated game" with K-ville and we lost the scrimmage 3-2 and that was six or seven weeks ago. By the time we get done plowin' our way through 20AAA, the question will be:

Is Kirbyville ready for Diboll?

Back on topic:

Jacks will win big @ Liberty. Diboll by 40

k-villeballa, I will guarantee you, Diboll is ready for Kirbyville, or anyone else. The Jacks were down by only 6 at the "half-time" in our "simulated game" with K-ville and we lost the scrimmage 3-2 and that was six or seven weeks ago. By the time we get done plowin' our way through 20AAA, the question will be:

Is Kirbyville ready for Diboll?

Back on topic:

Jacks will win big @ Liberty. Diboll by 40

Since everyone goes by scrimmages, what do that tell ya?? Diboll would get beat man.

Since everyone goes by scrimmages, what do that tell ya?? Diboll would get beat man.

It tells me that 7 weeks ago  Diboll would have been down by a touch at half-time against state ranked Kirbyville. The Jacks are a much improved team since then. Scrims mean nothing. Coachs are asking their counterparts to run this play or that.....it's practice. The simulated game, however, is a different animal. Hopefully our paths will cross sometime down the line and we can put your assessment of the Jacks to the test.

Sounds to me like "everyone" = you. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin