Diboll @ Liberty..Diboll Wins!

ballwatch

After watching both K-Ville and Diboll in back to back weeks vs. Liberty Diboll is I believe the better team.  Diboll is Big and quick - gonna be tough to handle all year.  K-Ville had a very good RB but # 20 for Diboll was just smooth and fun to watch.

They may have the better team considering we hurt on depth, but I can assure you Diboll would get beat down.

All I've got to say after playing Kirbyvill and Diboll back to back is I'm glad THATS over. Wow 2 awesome teams and it would be a war if these guys play each other. To tough for me to pick a winner as both are loaded with plenty of firepower. Congradulations on your victory Diboll. Liberty has a bye week now to heal and make some adjustments.

diboll would roll over kville in a heartbeat and they will roll through pretty much anyone they face for the rest of the year. they are very, very good this year.  Reminds me of diboll in the late 90's when Hadnot, and Vibandor (I think that was the QB's name) was there.  They are tough.

diboll would roll over kville in a heartbeat and they will roll through pretty much anyone they face for the rest of the year. they are very, very good this year.  Reminds me of diboll in the late 90's when Hadnot, and Vibandor (I think that was the QB's name) was there.  They are tough.

I hope we play them in the playoffs so that you can eat crow.

Diboll has a great team. Don't get too cocky considering you have Carthage wanting revenge from last year and a very tough Crockett team to play as well.

You're mistaking cockiness for confidence. I have watched 31 Diboll football teams play every down, and this is by far (imo) the best team we have ever fielded. We play the Bulldogs in Crockett this year, and if you know the recent history of this game, then you know Diboll folks call the 'Doghouse "Lumberjack Stadium- West" ('course the 'Dogs have the same claim to the "Sawmill" but we're not playing in Diboll this time around. As for Carthage, they are over rated (as usual). Last year in 20-AAA, Diboll beat Rusk, Rusk beat Crockett and Crockett beat Diboll. None of those were beaten by Carthage and yet, Carthage is in nearly everyone's top 10 at the start of the season and they didn't even make the playoffs. Why?  ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder