Friendswood @ Goose Creek Memorial 11/13/20

BlackShirts5

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I was shocked on the margin of victory between FW and LaPorte.  Well, not really considering FW QB is back. IMO, FW defense is pretty decent.  

You seriously believe this part in your post? Soulja do you happen to watch other games besides United? Not highlights, actual games....

33 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You picked them by 12.  I picked them by 7.  Not much of a difference here while you digging and probing into my reasoning in my predictions.  🙄🤦🏾

My reasoning for my pick is GCM offense is bipolar and FW defense is not good, I wouldn't even say decent. I've seen both play a few times this season.

Why are you picking GCM by only 7 "Mr. United by double-digits every damn game"?? 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

My reasoning for my pick is GCM offense is bipolar and FW defense is not good, I wouldn't even say decent. I've seen both play a few times this season.

Why are you picking GCM by only 7 "Mr. United by double-digits every damn game"?? 

So lame.  Get your own material, Mr. Trill Talk...🙄

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So lame.  Get your own material, Mr. Trill Talk...🙄

Why you avoiding the question? That generic response in your original post is lame. I'm surprised your prediction wasn't double-digits by FW to be honest since you have a beef with Baytown. That's more your speed. 

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Why you avoiding the question? That generic response in your original post is lame. I'm surprised your prediction wasn't double-digits by FW to be honest since you have a beef with Baytown. That's more your speed. 

You’re inhaling too much of that Motiva fumes.  I have NO beef whatsoever with Baytown, guy.  Was that something you just came up with during your hallucinations?  ‘Trill talk’  my arse...

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Soulja FW giving up damn near 30ppg. 

Soulja can you do your candid research and tell us how much yardage they are giving up per game as well since they're decent and all? Thx in advance. 

Trying to hop around my question with an irrelevant question of your own.  The oldest trick in the book. I figured you have a better tactic being that you’re such a tenured poster.  I guess the old adage is NOT correct about being older and wiser...  🤷🏾‍♂️  

Anyway, moving on and discussing this good district game...

I'm talking football and you haven't answered any of my questions yet. But that's to be expected when you just pull stuff out of your backside and now you're called on it. So im done with you on the subject.

Now, moving on, maybe some other posters from GCM and/or FW can find out those FW defensive numbers. Really interested in seeing how much yardage they give up per game. Also FW has only scored a total of close to 100 pts on the season, yikes. 

8 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I was shocked on the margin of victory between FW and LaPorte.  Well, not really considering FW QB is back. IMO, FW defense is pretty decent.  This week, will be a back and forth deal I think.   But I hope y’all athletes can make a difference.  I’ll go 21-14 GC...

This dude hoping Friendswood is able to do the job his team couldn't. Lmao...

30 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

This dude hoping Friendswood is able to do the job his team couldn't. Lmao...

Oh we both know that, he can't wait for 12/4 to get here lol. 

But for this game I'm surprised he picked GCM, maybe he was hacked 🤷🏾‍♂️