Central vs LC-M Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have to say it "BOJO"  how retarded can it get.  It sounds like your about to introduce a clown or something !  Your team is not even close to being a team like Odessa Permian. (MOJO)  Why not go with something from the saturday night live clip,  they are in the bar ready for a bears game and Mike Ditka comes in and they all yell "the Bears"  Sorry its just one of those things that gets ya !!!  like all the stuff with the mid county teams.

If the Jags don't strike fast and early they could allow the Bears an opportunity to wear them down.  I have seen both of these teams play.  For the Bears they need to keep it close for 3 quarters (ala WOS game).  The Bears are big and physical but lack the Central speed.  The key stat will be TURNOVERS!  Should be a great spectator game!

If the Jags don't strike fast and early they could allow the Bears an opportunity to wear them down.  I have seen both of these teams play.  For the Bears they need to keep it close for 3 quarters (ala WOS game).  The Bears are big and physical but lack the Central speed.  The key stat will be TURNOVERS!  Should be a great spectator game!

Central's big and can be physical also Swamppie.  Jags by 20.......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder