Hamshire Fannett @ West Orange Stark

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I forgot, we cant score on anybody because we lost two college players on offense.  You know its funny that Coach T doesn't have any problem stopping other teams with our so called "unathletic players."  Did anybody see the Giddings score?  They are scoring about 50 points per game.  We better get some athletes quick so our oc can score some points. 

Oh I forgot, we cant score on anybody because we lost two college players on offense.  You know its funny that Coach T doesn't have any problem stopping other teams with our so called "unathletic players."  Did anybody see the Giddings score?  They are scoring about 50 points per game.  We better get some athletes quick so our oc can score some points. 

You would probably be a happier person if you did not go to the WOS games.  I have been just waiting on you to finally say something positive.  Guess UT's OC is horrible also.  There is a reason Mack Brown has not fired him.  Maybe he is related to Mack?  WOS coaches and kids,  trust me  there are alot of people out here that respect the effort that you put into what you do.  I hate that there are so called adults that want to bash coaches and players on here.  Keep working hard.  Do not listen to ANYONE outside of your locker room and you will go a long way.  If these so called fans would go and talk to the OC and Coach Hooks, maybe some of these bashings would stop.  Anybody want to put bets on whether they would approach them or not???  Cowards!!!!!!!!!!  That is what they are.  Cowardly bashers.  Even the Newspaper guy.  He is just a coward with a pen.  

Texas scored 41 points in the national championship game.  Why would mack brown fire the oc?  Have  they changed there oc since then?  I don't understand the comparison.  Surely you are not comparing UT's oc to the wos oc.  Maybe mack should have fired the dc, he gave up 39 points.  I have got to question your intelligence on this one 071904.  As far as me approaching the coaching staff, what good would that do?  If I thought it would make a difference I would tell any coach my opinion everyday.  Coach Hooks doesn't care what a fan thinks.  I am merely stating facts.  That powerhouse bay city defense that held us to 12 points, is giving up about 35 a game.  That powerhouse defense that dayton has gave up 30 something points to friendswood.  That powerhouse defense of those battlin bears gave up 30 something to caney creek.  I am just stating the facts 071904, dont get your blood pressure up. 

Luckily WO-S has a powerhouse defense of their own....  so far this season we're on pace to have the best defensive record since the 2000 State Finalists

WO-S: Total Points Allowed after 3 games

2007 - 29 - only 7 points total scored in the 2nd half

2006 - 35

2005 - 66

2004 - 72

2003 - 34

2002 - 58

2001 - 91

2000 - 24

Average Points Allowed per game

(among all 51 Region III-3A teams)

1. China Spring 6.75

2. Needville 8.67

3. Crockett 8.75

4. West Orange-Stark 9.67

5. Waco La Vega 12.25

6. Sweeny 14.33

7. Navasota 14.67

8. Madisonville 15.00

9. Kirbyville 15.33

10.  Waco Connally 16.75

11. Liberty Hill 18

12. Cameron 18

13. Giddings 18.67

14. Hamshire-Fannett 19

15. Carthage 19.33

And if you look, we're actually also on pace to have the worst offense...

WO-S: Total Points Scored after 3 games

2007 - 40

2006 - 81

2005 - 83

2004 - 55

2003 - 77

2002 - 123

2001 - 68

2000 - 42

since the 2000 State Finalists...  ;D

There are worse teams one could be compared to...    ;D

I guess my point is, it's awfully premature to be saying all is lost....  who knows, WO-S may just end up with another State Finalist team when all is said and done.  It's happened before in similar circumstances.

Guest Kelly Football

Luckily WO-S has a powerhouse defense of their own....  so far this season we're on pace to have the best defensive record since the 2000 State Finalists

WO-S: Total Points Allowed after 3 games

2007 - 29 - only 7 points total scored in the 2nd half

2006 - 35

2005 - 66

2004 - 72

2003 - 34

2002 - 58

2001 - 91

2000 - 24

Average Points Allowed per game

(among all 51 Region III-3A teams)

1. China Spring 6.75

2. Needville 7.00

3. Crockett 8.75

4. West Orange-Stark 9.67

5. Waco La Vega 12.25

6. Sweeny 14.33

7. Navasota 14.67

8. Madisonville 15.00

9. Kirbyville 15.33

10.  Waco Connally 16.75

11. Liberty Hill 18

12. Cameron 18

13. Giddings 18.67

14. Hamshire-Fannett 19

15. Carthage 19.33

And if you look, we're actually also on pace to have the worst offense...

WO-S: Total Points Scored after 3 games

2007 - 40

2006 - 81

2005 - 83

2004 - 55

2003 - 77

2002 - 123

2001 - 68

2000 - 42

since the 2000 State Finalists...   ;D

There are worse teams one could be compared to...    ;D

I guess my point is, it's awfully premature to be saying all is lost....  who knows, WO-S may just end up with another State Finalist team when all is said and done.  It's happened before in similar circumstances.

Cornel Thompson has to be one of the greatest DC's ever.

my goodness, you guys keep up with great stats.  Back to mustang85, that great Texas DC was the Ass't coach of the year the year before at Auburn.  He is now head coach at Iowa State and, I wonder why they are not winning a national championship because he is up there.  OOPS,  I guess his great coaching ability stayed in Austin when he left.  The only reason that you do not go up to those coaches at WOS is because they might put your butt up on the chalk board and have you solve the problems for them.  Do not be a coward.  Show your knowledge.  You sound like you have it all figured out on here.

I say wo-s by whatever miracle happens on offense, right now we are overthrowing wide open recievers, fumbling and running the same 4 plays over and over again. I love my STANGS and I cant wait for them to rise to the level of play that I know they can accomplish, it will come, but with time. These are good kids and good coaches I guess that we as fans seem to always expect perfection as soon as season starts but that can not happen every single year. I will say this though beware of when  they pick up speed cause their comin, and all of hell will be let loosed!!! Oh yeah stop the 45-0 and the wo-s by alot predictions because in my opinion we have not earned that right yet, in the famous words written on the weight room wall, "Dont Tell Me, Show Me". :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder