*Livingston 22 Vidor 3 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Your fans will have to do more than show up , they will also have to breath(deadest crowd I have ever seen). As far as making plays to get the fans involved your team was driving the ball well the first two drives while your defense was stopping Livingston then you went up by 3 points and still no more than 3 people would stand at a time. If you don't cheer them on they will never win. I felt sorry for them Vidor kids they had no fan support whatsoever.You couldn't make any plays with that offense!!! If Livingston made short work out of Vidor I would hate to see what my Dogs will do , its going to get ugly quick. I might not even go to this game. I will probably go to Dayton vs Lumberton it will be a closer game than V vs Ned!

How excited do you want somebody to be over a 3 or 4 yard run thats about the biggest play we had. If they want to get the fans on there feet dont fumble the ball in the open field with no defenders around you and catch passes on third down to sustain drives. Thats the easiest way I know to get them involved. Go to the Dayton game, by the way we may do these things against Ned and the outcome may be different than it was against Livingston

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How excited do you want somebody to be over a 3 or 4 yard run thats about the biggest play we had. If they want to get the fans on there feet dont fumble the ball in the open field with no defenders around you and catch passes on third down to sustain drives. Thats the easiest way I know to get them involved. Go to the Dayton game, by the way we may do these things against Ned and the outcome may be different than it was against Livingston

Your fans should have been excited before your team even came onto the field. Fans have more to do with the energy of a team then you think. Your fans never cheered . I guess the pass are as inconsistent as the team but have you ever noticed that when fans are into it the team will be into it. So what if you didn't have but 3 or 4 yards your defense started out good and they wouldn't even root them on.

For someone from Nederland ,"Ned11str8" sure talks about Vidor alot.

The fan support is there.We will be loud next week at Nederland.Remember everyone's record in 22-4a is 0-0.Dont matter what you did in preseason everyone is 0-0 now.

It was the only game in the area last night in 4A and I want a refund on my ticket.Ned rolls over Vidor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed