Waller And Nederland Predictions

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I meant what i wrote..here you go again following me around.Look I am married please quit chasing me around on this board!!

Your personal problems don't concern me. I will say it again, this is another Nederland thread. "You meant what you wrote"...ok!?!?!

Guest 87CRU79

Waller beat Bay City 31 - 24, this week, so we cannot take these guys lightly.

Our defense needs to keep playing w/ the level of intensity that they have been playing with, and we need to establish a consistent running game. The passing attack is still there, and Bellow will do a good job as long as he has protection.

I say Nederland by 10

Nederland will have to play a lot better on offense than last night to beat Waller.  The passing game was very shaky.  Nederland ran the ball way more than I expected.  I don't know if they are trying to ease this new QB in or if they don't have the confidence in him yet.  Running the ball is not this team's strength.  The good news is that the new QB had some success in the red zone and had a very nice touchdown pass called back for a hold.  He also has a couple more weeks get the timing down with his recievers before the games really start to count.

Defensively, the dogs looked really good.  It seemed like for every positive play Brook had, the dogs stuffed them for losses on the next two. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami