Waller And Nederland Predictions

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#11, Bass, is still nursing that hip injury he substained in the Silsbee scrimmage, but I think that he is the most talented back of the three. He deserves the bulk of the carries.

Kirby is effective on the field, but as a team, you can't go into a game and expect to roll someone. Nederland needs to maintain their intensty level and establish a running game. Waller is a formidable opponent, and after this game, we should have a general idea of how the Dogs will fair in district play.

Wow! I think this is gonna be a really difficult game for us. Especially if it is wet like the predictions are saying. Waller is a power running team and will be a big test in my opinion and a huge step up from last week's opponent. I think we will get a better indication of what we have in our soph QB this week. I am very excited to see how he does. Win or lose, I think this will be a very close game against a district-caliber opponent.

Hopefully this game will be played.

Waller at Nederland

The Bulldgogs will finally get to see their highlights on the new jumbotron. Waller will test the Bulldogs quarterback with lots of blitzes. Nederland's defense will need a huge game to help out the offense. Look for the Bulldogs to be able to move the ball just enough to come out victorious. Nederland's defense will score once in their win.

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREDICTS

NEDERLAND 21 WALLER 7

For more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83