Jasper @ BH let the predictions begin

BH96

Who wins and why?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and why?

• Jasper
    • BH

This will be BH first home game. I think they surprised alot of people and pull off a win against a Wharton team that is suppose to be loaded this year. So this should be a good game. I dont know alot about Jasper so I wont make a prediction about who will win until we get some Jasper fans on here and they can shed some light on their team.

No predicted score here. I just know after the Wharton game that BH Defense is a hard hittin' bunch of players. So far there hasnt been any grab and lay 'em down tackles. Its a solid young D that will only get better every week. Offense is far better than we expected I think. Carmona's QB play will only get better, O-Line is solid, a heavy dose of #34 and the Hill wins this I think. From the box score against Livingston it looks like they have more trouble holding the ball than we did.

It does look like Jasper had a harder time than we did. Jasper outgained Livingston 333 yard to 180 and lost 27-15!!! Jasper lost 5 fumbles and threw two interceptions!!!

As for the game this is going to be very close. Jasper always have the athelets and should be better than last year. With both teams having messy opening games it hard to predict, but what the hay ;D

BH 21

Jasper 17

(This worked for the Wharton game, so will be my standing prediction) ;D

Both teams a little shakey in there opening games. Would like for Jasper to win but don't think they will, being they are playing at BH. Brooks will have the turnovers down. I say BH 17 to Jasper 13 with Jasper having the ball at the end of the game and driving. We'll see how it comes out. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami