JASPER VS BARBERS HILL

Guest spikesboyz

I am going with the Hill on this one. Jasper will be a tough one but who doesn't like a challenge  ;)  The eagles will be playing at home and those boys are tougher than  they are given credit.  They have alot of inexperienced new varsity players this year but are finding their way.  The jitters like Elvis have left the building.  Go Eagles!!  And fans show up on friday and get up and out of your seats!!!

No predicted score here. I just know after the Wharton game that BH Defense is a hard hittin' bunch of players. So far there hasnt been any grab and lay 'em down tackles. Its a solid young D that will only get better every week. Offense is far better than we expected I think. Carmona's QB play will only get better, O-Line is solid, a heavy dose of #34 and the Hill wins this I think. From the box score against Livingston it looks like they have more trouble holding the ball than we did.

Jasper by 60.   ;) ;D

Nope we will block at least 1 PAT, so no more than 59 :'(

Should be a good one both teams have to stop the fumble plays! Jasper had 7 turnovers while BH had 4 in the last games with two other fumbles they got back!! I feal good about BH chances, but they have to tighten up!!!

Six turnovers and you only lose by 12 points. I also hear that Livingston is pretty good. They returned something like 15 starters. I'll have to go with Jasper here. I have confidence that Brooks will cure their turnover ill's.

I do too. If they can't hold the ball, he'll find someone who will.

:) Got to go with the EAGLES in this one at home. A lot will depend on the weather man. The Eagles play on grass and if it keeps raining I doubt anyone can hang on to the ball. Maybe someday we can get turf, but then again we are more prone to no rain instead of more rain during this time of year. :D :D :D

Both teams a little shakey in there opening games. Would like for Jasper to win but don't think they will, being they are playing at BH. Brooks will have the turnovers down. I say BH 17 to Jasper 13 with Jasper having the ball, with little time left, at the end of the game and driving. We'll see how it comes out. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124