PATITAN GIVES PROPS...

patitan

i will give nederland some positive feed back. now this doesn't change the fact i can't stand mc,especially nederland,but i will give credit. the way they use the spread is simple.now i was only there the first half and what i saw was a alot of wr screens,then caught brenham off guard with the long bomb. #9 for ned. runs routes well and have good hands,seem like the go to guy. #21 also was impressive. the run game was not working.#11 needs to let someone else try,like #28 ::). on defense,the bulldogs wasn't all that impressive.brenham's offense was making the plays,just wasn't protecting the ball well.keep in mind this is first half for me. mr. all nation lb didn't do squat. he allowed himself to be pushed around in the first half. he had one tackle on defense the first half. one catch. and he picked up a blitz.if they improve defense and run the ball better,they might sneak into the playoffs.the wr screens won't work against an aggresive secondary. i saw a db for brenham that was 3-5 yards from picking off a pass,if he would have played the ball.instead he WATCHED the ned. wr turn around,wait,and catch the pass then tried to tackle him. ned. exposed brenham's db's.,which imo was the weakest part of the defense. overall i think they looked and played waayyyy better than pn-g. matter of fact they are about 2-3 games ahead of pn-g.

Aw c'mon Titan...you can say it.  Repeat after me...I...WAS...WRONG.

Now, that wasn't so bad was it?  Keep repeating it to yourself and it will become easier for you to say.  You may need that if you're going to keep up the dogging you were doing towards Ned & PNG over the past few yrs.  The fact is your hatred for MC cloaks your ability to make accurate predictions of games.

Maybe in the future you could use terms like "I hope MC get's taken to the woodshed" instead of they will.

Guest 87CRU79

Reggie Bush or Emmitt Smith could have been running behind that offensive line and not have gone anywhere. Bass did the best he could with absolutley NO run blocking. He did pick up some very important blitzes in the backfield so Sampere could get his passes off. Brenham had a very strong run defense (they had 4-6 guys in the backfield every run play), and hopefully in the future our passing game will open up the run

If Nederland thinks that are going to roll through district, they are sadly mistaken:

A) O-Line needs to be able to run block. We can't pass the whole game because good defenses won't let that happen.

B)Hopefully, Sampere is not lost for whole season because that didn't look like your run of the mill ankle sprain. My prayers and thoughts are with Ryan and his family.

On a final note, boys enjoy the big win, but you got a whole season ahead of you. Good Luck

Anyone who starts threads about himself has an ego problem...probably a small man's syndrome.....all mouth.

We (MC) don't need your cheesy insulting kudos. Fact is, your LM team looked Joe average. PNG moved the ball on your loaded DI team but just weren't able to take it in. PNG will make adjustments. LM and you can act like that game doesn't mean anything, but it will when you play Pearland. if you think LM can keep playing like that, Pearland will smoke you.

I said this was going to happen. Brenham lost Lee, he carried that team last year along with about 2 others that are in UT uniforms this year.

Heck, I thought Brenham was going to smoke NED after watching the 1st 2 series.  They were fast, talented and confident.  But NED just kept on punching them and prevailed.  I really thought it was going to be a blow-out early on.

you care what i think or you wouldn't be here posting in "MY" thread. it taste good,because mc will still not do well in district. big man syndrome from you."me big man,watch me slap my chest and yell...AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. see??? me be big man.me envy patitan". you're pathetic...get outta my thread.

I don't like this piling up on titan. He is a long time member of this board, recently many posters from outside of Mid County have been a little to hard on him.

He belongs to us, so y'all to need to lay off.