Jasper/Nederland Scrimmage

jake94

Interested on everyone's thoughts about this scrimmage matchup.. It will be a full game scrimmage from what I hear. I think it should be a good battle. I hear that Jasper has a much improved team and is built for speed. Nederland is breaking in a new offense and has a much improved defense. I will be making the trek to Jasper to watch the battle of the Dogs. Predictions?

I'm looking forward to Vidrine returning to WR this Friday. I hope Brady returns this week, too. I want to see our complete starting WR package against Jasper. What offensive set does Jasper run? I've heard Jasper looked solid last week.

Dravannti didn't look too good against Silsbee last Saturday night. Silsbee's quarterback made him look silly on a few occasions. He never really made an impact at all during the entire scrimmage. He has great size but I wasn't too impressed with his speed.

Like an earlier post had mentioned, he may have been just going through the motions, who knows.

I agree AggiesAreWe. He is no doubt a great player, but did not always bring the intensity on every play. Toward the end of the year last year, he really stepped up, especially in the PN-G game. I thought he had an OK game the other night, but several guys on the defense had great games including #2 Grogan and #73 Stewart. Johnson is no doubt a force to be reckoned with though as is Gutierrez #38 at LB. Dogs defense will be much improved this year. I think you can expect big things from your soph QB over there not only this season but for the next two years especially.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder