Will Coach Larry Haynes lead Hardin to a winning season this year?

Guest blade_65

I think Hardin will go 4-6 this season and probally only win one district ball game. They are picked second to last in the district.  The district will probally end up EC, Buna, Anuacha, Dewyville, Kountze, Hardin, Warren.

I think Hardin will go 4-6 this season and probally only win one district ball game. They are picked second to last in the district.  The district will probally end up EC, Buna, Anuacha, Dewyville, Kountze, Hardin, Warren.

I think they will do much better than that.  They also have another really good coach in Blain Orr.

I think your being a little tough on Warren in this prediction.They may not be quite as strong offensively as they were last year but defensively they will be better.They missed the playoffs last year by blowing a 26 point lead in Deweyville and losing by 3.No disrespect to the Hornets but I don't see them beating Warren this year.EC has to be the favorite followed by Buna,the last playoff spot will come down to Dville and Warren with Kountze being the darkhorse.Anahuac and Hardin both have good new coaches but the turnaround won't come over night.

Guest blade_65

Dont sleep on the panthers. I seen the practice today for hardin. so old story no speed and no depth. I heard one of the coaches say they might only win one district ball game.

All I have heard about Coach Haynes is good - however, you still have to have 11 players on O and D.  From what I hear Hardin has 5 - 6 quality players this year and then a big drop off.  But, the coaches say the outlook is good from the lower classes.  So give Coach Haynes 2 years - then watch out.

Dont sleep on the panthers. I seen the practice today for hardin. so old story no speed and no depth. I heard one of the coaches say they might only win one district ball game.

I don't think you're paying much attention, if you truly "watched" Hardin practice, then you would have seen, they have alot of team speed.

I have not and will not make a prediction on the outcome of their season; however, to this point (only 1 week in) they are already a MUCH improved team.

I don't know about a winning season, but Hardin's program has definately won with the hiring of Haynes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont