Biden Won’t Comply

baddog

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

One should be so proud to back this bunch.  What say you UT alum and big girl?  Are you ok with this, or are dims going to give Crazy Joe a pass?  I think that you all are ok with double standards, as long as it helps the dims.  Is Biden afraid that his and obama's corruption will come to light?  

Why is stonewalling ok to you for trump, but big crime for Biden? If Biden doesn’t comply, he’s hiding something, if trump doesn’t comply it’s....what?

Subpoenas have to be “served” and everyone, including Trump, should comply or go to jail. How’s that? Trump has nothing to hide or the articles of impeachment would have been delivered to the Senate. I think Biden is worried, not about distraction from Trump, but about his son being a crook.

1 minute ago, baddog said:

Subpoenas have to be “served” and everyone, including Trump, should comply or go to jail. How’s that? Trump has nothing to hide or the articles of impeachment would have been delivered to the Senate. I think Biden is worried, not about distraction from Trump, but about his son being a crook.

BINGO!!!  And, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, big girl, ut alum, know this.  They also know if Biden testifies, we will finally realize how corrupt his and obama's administration was.  No hint of corruption my arse.

6 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I never said it's ok.  Trump did release transcripts of his calls and nothing.  Biden is on tv bragging about his quid pro quo with Ukraine, and you seem to have no issue.  The dims are full of double standards and you know it.  All you have to do is listen to what they had to say during Clinton's impeachment.

There have been several subpoenas issued for White House testimony and documents that have been either ignored or challenged. Zero cooperation.

As for double standards, neither party has a monopoly on that. Republicans are acting like the Democrats did during Clinton investigation, and vice-versa. 

12 minutes ago, UT alum said:

There have been several subpoenas issued for White House testimony and documents that have been either ignored or challenged. Zero cooperation.

As for double standards, neither party has a monopoly on that. Republicans are acting like the Democrats did during Clinton investigation, and vice-versa. 

It seems you are quick to ridicule the Republicans for doing the same thing, but you want to let the Dims slide. 

Biden walking back his comments now. He’s trying to make it him or Trump. Whether Biden likes it or not, he is very involved in all of this due to the fact of his own quid pro quo (admittedly so), and the fact that his son is a crook.

Biden clarifies remark that he will not comply with Senate subpoena

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please