Game Plays that make you Want To SCREAM??????????

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puts the ball down - I mean while showboating places the ball on the one yard line - I assume he thought he was placing the ball just inside the goal line.  Then he started to do some type of endzone dance till he noticed that we had the ball - got a huge (in the middle of the field) chewing by his coach. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Puts the ball down - I mean while showboating places the ball on the one yard line - I assume he thought he was placing the ball just inside the goal line.  Then he started to do some type of endzone dance till he noticed that we had the ball - got a huge (in the middle of the field) chewing by his coach. ;D

Surprised he didn't get worse than that.

• 1 month later...

when coaches look like their flagging down a taxi in NY.  arms flapping every whichway, asst coaches arms flappen, OL coach arms flappen heck even the ballboys arms just a flappen.  All the while the clock is running down and 5 yards are assest for delay of game.  Then it starts all over again with everybody flappen >:( ???

The armchair coaches on here crack me up.

Maybe, just maybe......................................

1.  The opposing defense is lined in favorable to you calling the sweep to the short side of the field.  Maybe you have them outflanked.

1.  The opposing defense has two one techniques blocking the A gap.  A QB sneak wouldn't be that successful.

1.  Maybe the opposing defense is in pass coverage favorable to throwing a "sideways or backwards" pass.

A big LOL listening to you pros.

I hate it when it's like 1st and goal on the 1, and try running plays up the middle.  Of every football game I have ever seen, on tv and live, a play-action pass or QB run works 98% of the time.  Especially kills me when we try running the ball 3 times, then fail on the 4th and goal.

This might be a thread for the classics....All great answers...As a former QB, I gotta go with the illegal procedure/ movement. If you forgot the count, hello, move right after everybody else does. Now I have to pass...DO NOT let your man hit me.

When the center snaps the ball early on the wrong count....that's a little annoying also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami