South Houston at Beaumont United Scrimmage Thread

WOSgrad

From what I heard about the scrimmage, and from what I hear from some of the guys here at work, United practices differently, the players seem more engaged, and they look like a completely different football team.  United may surprise some people this year!  I wish Silsbee was playing them in football.  I know we will play United in basketball.  

45 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He's got a point for at least 3 games: Memorial, WB and NS. 

North Shore?  Ok, no argument...

West Brook?  It will be closer than last years 45-10 embarrassment...

Memorial?  Our JV beat y'alls last year and your Varsity won 10-3.  The St. Pius and Nederland non-district games worry me more than the one playing against your Titans :)

4 minutes ago, 409ANALYST said:

From what I heard about the scrimmage, and from what I hear from some of the guys here at work, United practices differently, the players seem more engaged, and they look like a completely different football team.  United may surprise some people this year!  I wish Silsbee was playing them in football.  I know we will play United in basketball.  

Man don't tell HIM too much, he'll find out on that Friday the 13th...:)

1 minute ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Memorial?  Our JV beat y'alls last year and your Varsity won 10-3.  The St. Pius and Nederland non-district games worry me more than the one playing against your Titans :)

Keep that same energy September 13th ;)

6 minutes ago, 409ANALYST said:

United finally cut their grass so they can practice without worries? Ya know cause that was an issue over there recently. *sips tea* 

21 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I too share your exact sentiments...

26 minutes ago, 409ANALYST said:

That would be nice, but The numbers game would catch up to Silsbee in the 4th playing a 6a athletic team... 

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've said all year what teams scare me.  Memorial wasn't  one of them though... sorry..

I would screenshot the convo but im being nice today. :)

i got your Titan mightymite shirt, we all know you a closet Titan fan. 

4 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Bro, you act like y'all are the only ones with athletes and turf...

We not, WB and WOS come to mind, two other squads northside and southside Bmt has had trouble with recently. 

Oh add in Png too, I almost forgot about those whippins.