Silsbee's Donovan Harris and Daniel Paulus on Top 300 list

Donovan Harris and Daniel Paulus of Silsbee were the only local 3A players to make Texas Top 300 recruit list. The '6"1 180lb. 4.5 Harris and the '6"4 310lb 5.2 Paulus will be counted on this year to lead the Tigers back to the playoffs.

Also, Silsbee's DE Josh Skinner ( '6"5 230lb ) and HJ's RB Trey Burrel ( '6"1 185lb ) were the only local 3A players to make the top junior list.

Guest ST4life

Donovan Harris and Daniel Paulus of Silsbee were the only local 3A players to make Texas Top 300 recruit list. The '6"1 180lb. 4.5 Harris and the '6"4 310lb 5.2 Paulus will be counted on this year to lead the Tigers back to the playoffs.

Also, Silsbee's DE Josh Skinner ( '6"5 230lb ) and HJ's RB Trey Burrel ( '6"1 185lb ) were the only local 3A players to make the top junior list.

I understand that Silsbee will have young guns next year but with this talent as well correct me if im wrong but i think Silsbee will go to the playoffs im confused why people think Silsbee will lose to Jasper and K-ville Jasper got killed last year and i understand that they had younger players comming up i just dont think this year will be the year they shine. K-ville beat Silsbee how many years ago i have no clue? I think they will lose on Silsbee's turf even though they have the ability to beat Silsbee this upcoming Season

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ST4life

CONGRATS!!!!!! Silsbee will be a force this year, I hope yall go undifeated until you play HJ...sorry gotta take up for my boys

well you better find a shooting star and make a wish

ok let me put it like this, Gunther Westfall is the best player to come out of any school in ages.

you have like 10 posts that have something to do with Gunther Westfall... and i believe in one topic you said that Gunther Westfall is the Unibrow, Russian Chick off of Dodgeball... i have no idea what that has to do with SETXsports...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder