sharkb8er

Talked with shark earlier and informed him that there was a few looking for him on this site. Well he is in Missouri at a football camp with his son but said he will be back soon and to keep his big plate of crow warm for him. 8)

Thanks for reporting in for him.  How does he want it cooked?  We aim to please.  ;D

SE Tx Broadcaster is out chief chef.  ;D  We need to get the order in so that he will have time to prepare it correctly.  ;)

I gots a big ol' crow....we cook it

braised

boiled

smothered

crow and crawfish

crow under glass

BBQ crow

Crow-agratin

stuffed crow

fried crow

and several other versions.....just let us know

we are here to please

sounds like you got enough to feed all the Golden Traiangle.  ;D  maybe the whole state.  ;D :o

Yep, hate that I missed the game.  You know, you have to ride with your team until the wheels fall off, I hate it that my wheels fell off in the final game though.  Would have liked to see my leopards win, but it was not to be.  It was a fun ride though.  Don't mind dinning on crow every once in a while.  I was due to eat some with LE winning a state championship in baseball and then football, was just hoping for another ring for my home town team.  Congrats once again to Jasper.  What do ya'll have in the water down there?  I heard that your team really had some speed on the bases.

.... Congrats once again to Jasper.  What do ya'll have in the water down there?  I heard that your team really had some speed on the bases.

I think the speed is more about the gene pool than the water pool.  ;)  Seriously, if we had told you about the speed you would not have believed it.  But seeing it first hand is believing.  Yes, there is some serious speed there.  Depending on who was counting Jasper had at least 16 stolen bases for the two games at state and had only one runner thrown out.  One fan from another district school said that Jasper's baseball team could have beaten their track team in a race.  And, obviously, the Jasper coach is not afraid to use the speed. 

Well, good luck to LE next year.  You are quite the man to come by for your crow.  Hope Broadcaster did you a good job.  ;D

It's all been in good fun.  I have enjoyed the banter.  Hopefully, in the near future, I will have some dogs in the fight.  I have two boys that are future leopards.  My eldest is going to be a freshman this year, and my youngest is going into second grade.  I will check in on ya'll periodically and see what ya'll are debating.  Enjoy your victory, it never lasts long enough.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed