**JASPER 8 BC 6 FINAL/GAME 1**

Guest ballfan

Why are we even talking bout it? they were there for about a half an inning and then moved backed to their original spot. And another thing please don't label them disrespectful young adults they didnt mean anything by moving over there except just to get their fans pumped up.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, don't go to a A&M game, you will be looking at the backside of the person in front of you the entire time if you choose to sit.  If you can't see because the person in front of you stands and cheers the entire time and you don't want to stand, MOVE!

Why are we even talking bout it? they were there for about a half an inning and then moved backed to their original spot. And another thing please don't label them disrespectful young adults they didnt mean anything by moving over there except just to get their fans pumped up.

Take it like it was meant.  It was disrespectful.  IT was also inconsiderate, a little common sense goes a long way. They know the difference.

We are talking about it because it happened and since that is my hometown I hope it doesn't happen again.  Several of them were very disrespectful and had the mentally that if you want to watch the game then you should have to stand up.  Some were encouraging others not to get out of the way of the fans.  That student section is a nice cheering section for the Dogs, but what they did by trying to move their location during the game was uncalled for and should happen again period!  I have said my peace and shall move on to more important things such as game 2.

Gosh, don't go to a A&M game, you will be looking at the backside of the person in front of you the entire time if you choose to sit.  If you can't see because the person in front of you stands and cheers the entire time and you don't want to stand, MOVE!

I agree, but if that person comes and stand in the walkway in front of you that is a bit different.  These fans got there early for good sits and had no where to move to.

Gosh, don't go to a A&M game, you will be looking at the backside of the person in front of you the entire time if you choose to sit.  If you can't see because the person in front of you stands and cheers the entire time and you don't want to stand, MOVE!

This is what the world is comming to.................MEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!!  

Why not just demand the peoples seat's you stand in front of...........why even buy a ticket just demand to get in............... after all it's all about you.................

Guest JHS_Alumni05

Thank you! They were hardly there for very long....so what about the Bridge City girls that did the SAME THING?? Was it just disrespectful because it was Jasper? Whats up with that??

The call to put Hart on base was the correct call.  Bronson has shown to be a slap style hitter in all the games I have seen.  He grounded out weakily to 2nd twice before his triple in this case.   

As a side note:  Please refrain from putting down individual players for their actions during the game.  It is uncalled for and it is the coaches job that most of you are defending or railing on to deal with his players, not anonymous kids and adults on a message board IMHO.

I don't believe intentionally walking a player who had also grounded out weakly in his two previous at bats was a good call when you have two outs. JMO. I didn't really notice the interplay between Stringer and the coach, but I'm sure he probably wanted to pitch to someone who had already grounded out two times out of two. That play in itself was damaging but not fatal. The errors BC committed all night killed them (and truthfully there were more than six). The scorers were being a bit generous. A couple of hits should have been counted as errors when the ball is there and your fielder makes two or three swipes at it trying to pick it up. As for the catcher, just a bad night. Casey needs to remember he IS a good catcher and put this game behind him. Hopefully, the whole team will remember what got them to this point and get back to playing BC baseball. Jasper is to be commended for not giving up when they were down by five. Last night's game shows you never know what will happen. One thing I heard a Jasper fan telling another was this..."Carthage must have been really bad if Bridge City beat them twice". No, sir. Carthage was VERY good. BC just played excellent defense. Jasper wants everyone to show them respect for the win, fine. But Jasper also needs to respect the fact that BC is a good team and if not for errors they normally don't make, BC would be up one game in this series.

I don't believe intentionally walking a player who had also grounded out weakly in his two previous at bats was a good call when you have two outs. JMO. I didn't really notice the interplay between Stringer and the coach, but I'm sure he probably wanted to pitch to someone who had already grounded out two times out of two. That play in itself was damaging but not fatal. The errors BC committed all night killed them (and truthfully there were more than six). The scorers were being a bit generous. A couple of hits should have been counted as errors when the ball is there and your fielder makes two or three swipes at it trying to pick it up. As for the catcher, just a bad night. Casey needs to remember he IS a good catcher and put this game behind him. Hopefully, the whole team will remember what got them to this point and get back to playing BC baseball. Jasper is to be commended for not giving up when they were down by five. Last night's game shows you never know what will happen. One thing I heard a Jasper fan telling another was this..."Carthage must have been really bad if Bridge City beat them twice". No, sir. Carthage was VERY good. BC just played excellent defense. Jasper wants everyone to show them respect for the win, fine. But Jasper also needs to respect the fact that BC is a good team and if not for errors they normally don't make, BC would be up one game in this series.

Hard sell trying to convince a team that won the game they didn't deserve the win.  How many runs would BC of had if Jasper hadn't made their errors?  We can second guess all we want, but the bottom line is BC was outplayed.

Guest JHS_Alumni05

Hard sell trying to convince a team that won the game they didn't deserve the win.  How many runs would BC of had if Jasper hadn't made their errors?  We can second guess all we want, but the bottom line is BC was outplayed.

YEEAA BOY

My point was that Jasper decided that since BC had beaten Carthage then Carthage must have been bad. That showed they have no respect for BC. But you're right, it's time to move on to game 2. BC will come back and show what they are made of.

I don't have any dogs in this fight, but if the center of your concerns are with being disrespected by some students standing at a game, your probably gonna be in for a long unhappy life.  Sounds to me more like sour grapes.

Wasn't students, middle-aged to older men making the remarks. The same middle-aged to older men on this board demanding respect for the win.

Guest JHS_Alumni05

I don't have any dogs in this fight, but if the center of your concerns are with being disrespected by some students standing at a game, your probably gonna be in for a long unhappy life.  Sounds to me more like sour grapes.

;D ;D

Well tonight I will have the police ready to arrest and hall those disrespectables off to jail for the night, where they deserve to be!!!! how dare they stand up and cheer behind home plate, and I'll have them arrest those Bridge City Cheer leader girls too they did some Big Red cheer that lasted into actuall game play. :-\ :-\ :-\

Well tonight I will have the police ready to arrest and hall those disrespectables off to jail for the night, where they deserve to be!!!! how dare they stand up and cheer behind home plate, and I'll have them arrest those Bridge City Cheer leader girls too they did some Big Red cheer that lasted into actuall game play. :-\ :-\ :-\

Be careful, the police may use pepper spray and riot batons.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124