You wish to have your Old District back

Guest AISD

Guest AISD

>:(

I know some teams does not like there district right now, if you think back, what was your favorite District in the pass that you enjoy and like the most

I miss this District

District 21-3A

Anahuac

Buna

Bridge City

Hamshire Fannett

Hardin

Hardin Jefferson

Kountze

Orangefield

I love that District the most

In Football- the Bridge City vs Orangefield, Buna vs Hardin, Anahuac vs Orangefield, Anahuac vs Bridge City, Hardin Jefferson vs Orangefield, Anahuac vs Orangefield, Buna vs Hamshire Fannett, Hardin Jefferson vs Hardin, Hardin vs Kountze, Hardin Jefferson vs Kountze, Buna vs Bridge City, Hamshire Fannett vs Orangefield, Hamshire Fannett vs Bridge City, Hardin Jefferson vs Bridge City, Buna vs Anahuac, Hardin Jefferson vs Buna, Buna vs Kountze, Orangefield vs Buna

>:(

I know some teams does not like there district right now, if you think back, what was your favorite District in the pass that you enjoy and like the most

I miss this District

District 21-3A

Anahuac

Buna

Bridge City

Hamshire Fannett

Hardin

Hardin Jefferson

Kountze

Orangefield

I love that District the most

In Football- the Bridge City vs Orangefield, Buna vs Hardin, Anahuac vs Orangefield, Anahuac vs Bridge City, Hardin Jefferson vs Orangefield, Anahuac vs Orangefield, Buna vs Hamshire Fannett, Hardin Jefferson vs Hardin, Hardin vs Kountze, Hardin Jefferson vs Kountze, Buna vs Bridge City, Hamshire Fannett vs Orangefield, Hamshire Fannett vs Bridge City, Hardin Jefferson vs Bridge City, Buna vs Anahuac, Hardin Jefferson vs Buna, Buna vs Kountze, Orangefield vs Buna

That was a fun district!

Guest AISD

;D

I wish them 4 teams in 24-2A and them 4 teams in District 21-3A returns reunite next relignment

24-2A's- Anahuac, Buna, Hardin, Kountze

21-3A's- Bridge City, Hamshire Fannett ,Hardin Jefferson, Orangefield

Guest Tha Unit

District 20-4A

Nederland

PN-G

WO-S

LC-M

Silsbee

Ozen

Central

Vidor

Lumberton

It was a very tough district...

That was a tough District, I remember the 2003 Season WO-S had like 2 losses in District an did not get in the playoffs

It was a tough

It was controversial ending

It all started with Ozen vs PNG

If Ozen wins then, it would have been Ozen, Nederland n WOS

If PNG wins then , it would have been PNG, Nederland n Ozen

I think thats what happen

One of my favorite districts was back in the mid to late 70's

9 3A

Silsbee

Jasper

Bridge City

LCM

Bmt Hebert

South Park

Those were the good ole days

Nuts!  ;D  Jasper never did beat Hebert.  >:(  Tied them once, but lost on first downs of all things.  :o  And those were the good old days when only one team made the playoffs.  That year, Jasper lost no games, tied Hebert, and tied Huntsville who eventually won the state championship.  And all Jasper got for a no loss season was district runer-up.  I don't miss the good old days.  ;D

That was the 1980 team that you've always said was perhaps the best Jasper has ever fielded and it's the only undefeated team we've ever had (8-0-2). I still say that the 1982 team that gave up 23 points in the first 11 games was better, but our good friend Thurman Thomas ruined that year.  >:(

Nuts!   ;D  Jasper never did beat Hebert.   >:(  Tied them once, but lost on first downs of all things.   :o  And those were the good old days when only one team made the playoffs.  That year, Jasper lost no games, tied Hebert, and tied Huntsville who eventually won the state championship.  And all Jasper got for a no loss season was district runer-up.  I don't miss the good old days.   ;D

Nuts!   ;D  Jasper never did beat Hebert.   >:(  Tied them once, but lost on first downs of all things.   :o  And those were the good old days when only one team made the playoffs.  That year, Jasper lost no games, tied Hebert, and tied Huntsville who eventually won the state championship.  And all Jasper got for a no loss season was district runer-up.  I don't miss the good old days.   ;D

I remember Hebert ranked #1 in 77 and Silsbee ranked in top 10

Silsbee went down to Bmt and shocked Hebert 13-7 Tigers eventually lost in semi final to Dickinson.....Great years Great times

That was a tough District, I remember the 2003 Season WO-S had like 2 losses in District an did not get in the playoffs

It was a tough

It was controversial ending

It all started with Ozen vs PNG

If Ozen wins then, it would have been Ozen, Nederland n WOS

If PNG wins then , it would have been PNG, Nederland n Ozen

I think thats what happen

I was live at that game PN-G was in no matter what. The win sent PN-G, Nederland and Central to the playoffs. If the Indians lost it would've been PN-G, Ozen and WO-Stark.

Guest BigHam

Well now. How far back you wanna go? How about the 70's? This was my district when I played.

Forest Park

French

BCP

Vidor

PNG

WOS

TJ

Lincoln

Nederland

This was a blast.......I'm sure there are a few on here that don't have a clue where some of these were located,,,

Well now. How far back you wanna go? How about the 70's? This was my district when I played.

Forest Park

French

BCP

Vidor

PNG

WOS

TJ

Lincoln

Nederland

This was a blast.......I'm sure there are a few on here that don't have a clue where some of these were located,,,

Forest Park Trojans---west side of Bmt

French Buffaloes-----intergrated with BCP

BCP Cougars( i think) old Bmt high and Charlton Pollard

Lincoln & TJ - Port Arthur

Was West Orange the Chiefs or had they intergrated with Stark when you played?

Thanks for the memories.

Am I close?

Guest BigHam

Forest Park Trojans---west side of Bmt

French Buffaloes-----intergrated with BCP

BCP Cougars( i think) old Bmt high and Charlton Pollard

Am I close?

Close. French was French and you are right about BCP. Prior to 1975 in Beaumont you had

Forest Park

South Park

Hebert

Charlton Pollard

Bmt. High

French

All in the same district.  Then Charlton Pollard and Bmt. High became BCP and Hebert and South Park dropped down one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami