Silsbee in 2007?

Yep Silsbee plays lumberton they wont stand a chance lumbertons defense will be much improved from last year they only lost 3 starters from last years team

It is only a scrimmage game do not get to excited. ::) ::)

Wow only lost 3 starters from last year, what was Lumbertons record in district last year,well maybe you should get excited over a scrimmage game. ;D ;D

Guest airitout123

Yep Silsbee plays lumberton they wont stand a chance lumbertons defense will be much improved from last year they only lost 3 starters from last years team

Much improved from last year makes you what?  Next to last in the district?

Guest Raider911

Please dont get started about the whole lumberton thing agin lol i was just asking if they were scrimmaging!!!

It is a scrimmage that means absolutely nothing.  You use these games to highlight weaknesses and to make needed adjustments.  I remember last year certain "powerhouse" scrimmage teams getting pummelled in district. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tha Unit

Silsbee will be a great team next year, New QB who has a arm, #17 there WR will return hes outstanding, They are going to have great Running Backs running the ball, And you know Silsbee D will not go down, so Silsbee will always have a great Defense. They will have a great Football team next year.

Silsbee will be a great team next year, New QB who has a arm, #17 there WR will return hes outstanding, They are going to have great Running Backs running the ball, And you know Silsbee D will not go down, so Silsbee will always have a great Defense. They will have a great Football team next year.

I won't go as far as saying the Tigers are going to be great, but they will be a good team. The Tigers lost some key players to allow them to be a great team but they will contend for the district title with what they have coming back.

Guest ST4life

9-1 and if they get past the first round theyll go 3 deep into the playoffs.WOS is gonna get yall tho

well that could be a true statement about WOS but last year they where supposed to kill Silsbee but that game had people holding on to there seats so i would not put money on WOS i think things might turn around for district champs spot i really think Kirbyville will have a chance man i thought i would never have to say that

Guest ST4life

i hope you pray that it is not a real game because i think if silsbee had played Lumberton the past two years than Lumberton would have lost and i realy dont think you have any defensive player that can hang with Donavan Harris he can run faster and jump higher than most defenders even on a 4a level

well that could be a true statement about WOS but last year they where supposed to kill Silsbee but that game had people holding on to there seats so i would not put money on WOS i think things might turn around for district champs spot i really think Kirbyville will have a chance man i thought i would never have to say that

9-1 and if they get past the first round theyll go 3 deep into the playoffs.Someone is gonna get yall tho. Better? I just cant see yall undefeated.

Guest ST4life

9-1 and if they get past the first round theyll go 3 deep into the playoffs.Someone is gonna get yall tho. Better? I just cant see yall undefeated.

thats cool i am happy with 9-1 because i know we will still be playing after the regular season unlike most teams in this district that will have to have a miracle on there side to go to the playoffs

Guest ST4life

It is great to be supportive and confident but let's be real.....we have a very young team in the skill positions.  Next year could go either way depending on how those young guys step up.

they will have a young team but i think next year they will also have good players in each posistion lets hope the injury list stays to a minimum

It is great to be supportive and confident but let's be real.....we have a very young team in the skill positions.  Next year could go either way depending on how those young guys step up.

AHHH... man way to be supportive for the tigers! but wat i think we'll look a little rusty at the beginning but once district starts our young people will get in the groove and be ready to take home the DISTRICT 21-3A TITLE!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami