BH Vs. Bay City

Eagles against the Black Cats usually wouldn't be a good match up unless the Black Cat is a house cat ;D

I think the Eagles can hang!!! BH took out the distrct Champion Lamar Consolidated for that district, can they do the same to the 3rd place team??

Bay City sure isn't playing like a third place team taking LCM in two straight!! I'm Exspecting this to go all three games, but the Eagles depth takes them to the next round!! BH in 3......Gooooooooooooo Eagles!!!

They are playing...I think in Huffman... No, seriously will know on Monday...Will be looking for your 21-4a support..Tough loss for ya'll today...Tell your SRS., Listi, Arnold, Sipe, etc....best of luck in the future...I think they will all do just fine.

Go 21-4A Eagles !

Bay City is a very good team.  They can hit well and have decent pitching.  They do throw a lot of fast balls, so that could be in BH's favor. 

BH-89 looks like we struck a nerve!! Check out our Karma ;D ;D ;D

Well you know what they say, The truth hurts 8)

Can't wait to see the Eagles in action!!!

1st match-up of the year BH beat Bay City 1-0.  I am sure they won't let us count that game, so I am assuming we need to win this one early in two.  I watched this team play LCM in their first game and they are much better than what we saw in early season form.  One poster said, "better be good defending a 3rd base bunt" however they can hit too.  They have a pretty good fast-ball pitcher who throws for strikes and keeps the ball down.  LCM will have to tell you about the 2nd pitcher, as I never saw him. 

I'll take BH and I SURE HOPE it is in two.   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• You notice how they conveniently leave out Nixon's Southern Strategy switching the party platforms. 
    • Delusional and protagonist are words that come to mind.  You see I really do not mind dissenting opinions.  The problem I have with most of the posts you make is you just want to say something (opinion, law, etc.) is wrong and not offer up any solutions.  The problem with America is: #1 and by far the most problematic - we have moved away from God, and #2 we are not the “UNITED” States of America anymore. Division abounds and there are forces at play that want to stir that division and increase it.  People don’t talk TO each other anymore they TALK at one another.  I’ll gladly talk to someone that will listen, but have no desire to be in the presence of someone who is narcissistic and only wants their opinion to be heard. I fly no Trump flag, I wear no MAGA hat, and truly wish we had another R to vote for.  But you trot out Biden or Hillary and I’ll campaign for Trump with my own money.
    • A black pastor over the weekend told Donald Trump that Yobama and JoeBama never came to the hood in Detroit.  You see, it wasn't about how many blacks were at that church.  Rome wasn't built in a day.  It was about showing up!  He 's making a difference.  Up to 21% black support nation wide.  Landslide proportions!!   @UT alum
    • It's 2024 u can come out the closet and admit if your a racist! No skin off my back Really not sure why you run on here and quote me in anything that has to do with blacks My final conclusion is your a sick individual 
    • What can I say. Seems you can’t have a dissenting opinion here without ridicule. There is no debate. Just ridicule. I haven’t called anyone a knuckle dragger. I have used idiot a few times. But you see, your glorious two minutes was when I wasn’t disputing the lies you so readily adopt when spoken by fearless leader and his minions. This election is too serious for me to worry about my feelings. I’ll be here until November 11th at the earliest.  Toodleoo.
  • Topics