OYBS

just a question.. But if you have alot of request for a kid to be on your team how do you decide what kids get selected? and what is the PONY rules say about drafting? Just wondering..if we did that at our league we would have all kinds of problems.

and is that done all the way up to bronco and pony or is that just shetland?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...today is the All-Star picks.  Let's see if the coaches really pick the best players to represent Orange or are they going to hold a grudge.

Congrats A's on winning the Directors tournament.

just a question.. But if you have alot of request for a kid to be on your team how do you decide what kids get selected? and what is the PONY rules say about drafting? Just wondering..if we did that at our league we would have all kinds of problems.

and is that done all the way up to bronco and pony or is that just shetland?

Just shetland, we start drafting in Pinto.

Guest STACKED

OK...today is the All-Star picks.  Let's see if the coaches really pick the best players to represent Orange or are they going to hold a grudge.

Congrats A's on winning the Directors tournament.

I believe 80% of the A's make the All-Star team because it was like a All-Star team already.

Guest STACKED

Instead of the coaches choosing the All-Star team let the parents do it. The parents get to choose the coach that they want why not the All-Star team. Good luck to the future all-stars.

Instead of the coaches choosing the All-Star team let the parents do it. The parents get to choose the coach that they want why not the All-Star team. Good luck to the future all-stars.

Like I said in a previous post if you do not like the rules run for a position on the board, change the rules to the way you want them,and you will be happy.

sounds like stacked will never be happy. he's to busy pouting and whining!!!! that is a shame that you are one of the coaches in this league and you have to hide behind a screen name. if you would have been practicing with your team instead of whining about a "stacked team", maybe you could have won the league.

Guest STACKED

sounds like stacked will never be happy. he's to busy pouting and whining!!!! that is a shame that you are one of the coaches in this league and you have to hide behind a screen name. if you would have been practicing with your team instead of whining about a "stacked team", maybe you could have won the league.

Why is your Shetland league the only league that parents can pick the coach.

Guest STACKED

thats the way it has been for a while. tball and shetland leagues does it and also softball pixie 6u and pixie 8u does it. it wasn't a rule the board made this year or last year. it has been in place for sometime now.

The biggest problem is when you have players that were on other teams last year and good player at that show up on your team this year, that's a problem.

there were no rules broken here. like sville said "if you don't like it, get on the board", but i doubt that will happen because instead of getting on the board and making a difference, all you want to do is whine and complain.

I'm new to this throw down but I'm jumping right on in and gettin me some.  We're gonna call this OYBS smackdown.  On a more serious note a the all-star voting was completed tonight.  I'll get the debate started by saying I'm not so sure we got it right.  ???

Umm.....I am from Orange and know those coaches on the A's team and they are not stackers....All beacause every coach has a kid that plays, and they were good athletes. I think it comes from good genes! LOL. I understand both sides of the complaint, but everyone has to remember that these are 5 & 6 YO kids and they are happy to play, be on the field, and to be a part of the team. I believe that there is too much emphasis on winning and losing.(at that age) IMO

Guest STACKED

I'm new to this throw down but I'm jumping right on in and gettin me some.  We're gonna call this OYBS smackdown.  On a more serious note a the all-star voting was completed tonight.  I'll get the debate started by saying I'm not so sure we got it right.  ???

You mean the best 10 players were not choosen, what would be sad is if the 2nd team was to beat the 1st team in a tournament.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami