UT Alum- Is this allegation legit?

stevenash

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

I don’t have a clue. That’s why we have a court system. Do you think “hate crime” is a legitimate cause of action in any case, or should it just be judged as assault and battery, attempted murder,manslaughter or murder, depending on the outcome of the action?

I’m guessing it’s already being tried in the court of public opinion, but that court has no legal standing. Good wedge issue, though.

Couple questions I had that made me suspicious 

Why would this guy and his agent not turn over their cell phone records if they were supposedly talking to each other?

They guy waited a while to call the police and was still wearing a noose around his neck over an hour after the attack when the police showed up.  I’m not black, so maybe I’m wrong on this, but what black male wouldn’t rip that noose off his neck the second he was safe?

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Why would this guy and his agent not turn over their cell phone records if they were supposedly talking to each other?

They guy waited a while to call the police and was still wearing a noose around his neck over an hour after the attack when the police showed up.  I’m not black, so maybe I’m wrong on this, but what black male wouldn’t rip that noose off his neck the second he was safe?

Shock caused by trauma, possibly.

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

You must remember Phat Mack, this person is not a male.  Since I’m old and senile, I only know two genders (male & female).  I saw an article (didn’t read it) that the Dems have identified and recognize 15 genders.  My solution is to add one other gender so I don’t offend all those democrats who don’t identify as male or female.  If you’re not one of those two, you’re an IT.  

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

You’re saying he faked it?

Causing physical harm to to anyone is wrong. The elderly, strong, weak, or poor. I may not like certain things people say or do but I never want to see people hurt. I believe that’s why I chose this profession, People act differently when they are traumatized. I’ve wondered why victims didn’t run when they were in public with their abuser, No one can understand unless they’ve gone through it. It’s easy for me to say this is what I would’ve done. I don’t believe he faked it. I  have seen worse and the response is always different. 

12 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

What would cause a kid to walk into a school and open fire? It’s not a black or white thing. Abortion is not a white thing. I’m not black but I share the same views ,beliefs and Christian faith. You don’t have to be black to get it. The noose placed around his neck doesn’t mean a white person did it. Saying MAGA doesn’t mean you can only be Caucasian. Ben Carson and Senator Scott are African American.