Troop Withdrawl From Syria

rolltides

8 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

baddog, if you would listen to legitimate news outlets, you would know that China is still flexing it's muscles. Open your resources wider.

What news sources should baddog be listening to? What do you consider legitimate news sources?

And what news sources are you accusing baddog of listening to that you consider not legitimate? Let's get the entertainment value of this board going again.

15 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What news sources should baddog be listening to? What do you consider legitimate news sources?

And what news sources are you accusing baddog of listening to that you consider not legitimate? Let's get the entertainment value of this board going again.

What are your thoughts on the issue?

12 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. You said let's get the entertainment value of this board going again. I assumed you had updated information and you wanted to have a intellectual conversation.

You are purposely being obtuse or did you purposely not read my post that you quoted, or did you actually not understand that my quote of "Let's get the entertainment value of this board going again" was directed at Bluedove as a precursor of his pending reply. Do you really feel qualified to be in this conversation?

26 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You are purposely being obtuse or did you purposely not read my post that you quoted, or did you actually not understand that my quote of "Let's get the entertainment value of this board going again" was directed at Bluedove as a precursor of his pending reply. Do you really feel qualified to be in this conversation?

You are right. I was wrong. 

11 minutes ago, Englebert said:

:)

I would like to engage in a true political conversation without "my degree is better than yours" and what harsh name I can throw out and label others with. Mr. Hagar said everyone here was tired of being called racists among other names. Englebert said  he has a Doctors degree that qualifies him to diagnose but he chooses liberal tactics. The board is for entertainment purposes. I don't take it personal. I can dish it out and I can take it. Please stop using big words, and keep it simple. I pick on Englebert because he never fails to entertain. He loves stirring the pot. Today I witness someone throw a topic full of racial hate and he did not address it or make a comment. Stop feeding into the racism and introducing hate if you are not willing to stand on it. Let me be the first to say if I offended anybody I want to apologize.

1 hour ago, Law Man said:

I would like to engage in a true political conversation without "my degree is better than yours" and what harsh name I can throw out and label others with. Mr. Hagar said everyone here was tired of being called racists among other names. Englebert said  he has a Doctors degree that qualifies him to diagnose but he chooses liberal tactics. The board is for entertainment purposes. I don't take it personal. I can dish it out and I can take it. Please stop using big words, and keep it simple. I pick on Englebert because he never fails to entertain. He loves stirring the pot. Today I witness someone throw a topic full of racial hate and he did not address it or make a comment. Stop feeding into the racism and introducing hate if you are not willing to stand on it. Let me be the first to say if I offended anybody I want to apologize.

I never said I have a Doctors degree, or that I have a degree that qualifies me to diagnose. You asked where I earned my psychology degree, and I stated the name of the university. I never claimed I was smarter or superior in any way due to a degree. Do you like just making up things? Do you claim superiority in mental gymnastics in which you just read what you want to read to comply with a preconceived notion instead of what was actually said? I'll give you the gold medal for that feat. (Well, that might be in haste. There are a few Liberals on here that can give you a run for your money.) And did you actually claim you were "picking on me"? That is truly comical. Once you climb off of that imaginary pedestal you might realize that us little peons have been laughing at you all along. You do significantly increase the entertainment value of this board.

For someone who claims you "can take it", you sure do whine a lot about it. And you have done a very, very poor job of "dishing it out". I guess when you make up stuff out of thin air, you can convince yourself that you were competent in "dishing it". Again, entertainment for us.

And by the way, every time a true debate is attempted, the Liberals on here make outrageous claims, then run away while screaming insults when asked to backup their claims. I, for one, give up on the idea of having an actual debate the second a Liberal joins the discussion. 

5 minutes ago, Law Man said:

I hope you feel better.

You just keep embarrassing yourself. Would you like to address anything in my post? I was quite clear when addressing your fabricated claims. No rebuttal? Here's your opportunity to provide us with more laughter, but try to stick to what has been written instead of what is in your head.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You just keep embarrassing yourself. Would you like to address anything in my post? I was quite clear when addressing your fabricated claims. No rebuttal? Here's your opportunity to provide us with more laughter, but try to stick to what has been written instead of what is in your head.

You are right. I was wrong

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I bet you hear that plenty. You are really not good at this. If you keep it up, the Liberals might kick you out due to the embarrassment. They have enough trouble with third graders laughing at them. They don't want the kindergartners joining in.

This is nice.