Troop Withdrawl From Syria

rolltides

11 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I guess you will now laughably claim intellectual superiority. We all know you read what you want to read. That laughter around you must be deafening.

I guess you will now laughably claim intellectual superiority. We all know you read what you want to read. That laughter around you must be deafening.

Sooo precious.

16 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Sooo precious.

You might want to practice quoting before taking a superiority stance.

Do you actually think you are somehow "picking on me" by making yourself look stupid? I've already stated I'm doing this because I'm using Liberal tactics. This just shows you are an actual Liberal. How embarrassing.

How long do you think you can keep this up? It's obvious you are at your intellectual peak, so this must be tiring for you. If you get too tired, get someone to rattle a set of car keys in front of you. That should give you some life back.

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You might want to practice quoting before taking a superiority stance.

Do you actually think you are somehow "picking on me" by making yourself look stupid? I've already stated I'm doing this because I'm using Liberal tactics. This just shows you are an actual Liberal. How embarrassing.

How long do you think you can keep this up? It's obvious you are at your intellectual peak, so this must be tiring for you. If you get too tired, get someone to rattle a set of car keys in front of you. That should give you some life back.

Hug?

4 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Hug?

I'm absolutely positive this is not nearly as much fun for you as it is for me. In fact, it's a little peculiar that you freely engage in a practice you claim to abhor, and incessantly whine about. I'm perplexed. Any explanations? Ooops, almost forgot...you must be exhausted.

I'm absolutely positive this is not nearly as much fun for you as it is for me. In fact, it's a little peculiar that you freely engage in a practice you claim to abhor, and incessantly whine about. I'm perplexed. Any explanations? Ooops, almost forgot...you must be exhausted.

So adorable.

19 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Oops, I forgot. Liberals have no sense of decency or shame. So I guess you are not suffering from guilt, although normal people would be.

Why do I still get the impression you are not enjoying this near as much as I am?

Thanks , Doctor.