• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Those "experts" are what most people call Liberal nutjobs. Biden lied straight to the American public in that debate. The moderators clearly covered for him. But Trump "lost" because he was too mean to Biden. Yeah, we remember. It's really special when an apparently grown, mentally functioning man can't discern what amounts to a "your mama" joke. Trump has been crude and obnoxious on many retorts to people, but he says them to get under their skin. Any high schooler can understand this. (They are the kings of obnoxious comments.) After your attempt to paint Trump as a failed president due to employment declining due to Covid, I can understand how you can make this adolescent connection. You think Trump hates the United States Military because he made a crude, ridiculous, and obnoxious comment to McCain. Wow. Just wow. That is some serious TDS you have festering in there, which seems to be getting worse.  
    • Nah.... Trump said how he felt about the Troops and POWs when he crapped all over McCain.     It's really special when a draft dodger (errr...... "draft deferral") calls a man that spent years in a POW camp a "loser for getting caught."  Ahhhhh, who cares.... it was just another mean tweet, right?
    • You do realize that calling Joe Biden "Joebama" sounds like something a racist would say?  "Look at him!  He's just like that Black Guy we all hated!"  Obama's been gone for 8 years now... let it go.    And for what it's worth, experts agree that Trump's first debate performance probably cost him the 2020 election. 
    • No offense, but Democrats aren't typically savers.   My theory is this... if Democrats can't tax away the earnings/savings of others, then they can eliminate their wealth so that we're all equally worthless.  Broke is broke, whether or not you have or don't have an account full of worthless dollars.   "If I can't have what you have, then I don't want you to have it, either" mentality.