who has the best  

48 members have voted

1. 1. who has the best

• jasper
    • silsbee
    • WOS
    • Kville
    • BC

As an old shortstop my coach's favorite saying to the infielders was... Field with your chest and you field 1000%.   Meaning keep the ball in front and sacrifice your body to get it done

How many lbs. was that ago????? Just messin' What game do you have tonight?

• 1 month later...
Guest Orangeboy

Coach Young always used to tell us" We're going to work on the field when we get around to it." One day before practice he gathers the players up and he has a round block of wood in his hand. He raises it up and says, "I always told you guys we would work on the field when we get around to it, well we have a round tuit." On the round piece of wood was the word "tuit". Just a funny story I thought I'd share.

Best I heard this year was Griff. He was griping at an ump over strikes and balls and the ump says "Coach do you want to come talk?"

Griff - "Not really but ok" and walks over to him. Minute later you hear Griff say "You know how I know it was a strike?" he points to catcher rowell "He said it was! And he doesnt lie, hes a good kid"

The pressbox was rolling!

Guest PurplePride

Our coach used to tell us that when we would strike out, the first mommie that yelled..."that's okay..you'll get them next time!" was actually a mom that was saying "YOU SUCK! You cannot hit the ball and you Suck!"..........haha.....I never forgot it :D

Guest Orangeboy

HJ's coach kirkland has the best..."I dont know its baseball I dont know you have a bat"

When does he say this? When someone does something stupid?

Our coach used to tell us that when we would strike out, the first mommie that yelled..."that's okay..you'll get them next time!" was actually a mom that was saying "YOU SUCK! You cannot hit the ball and you Suck!"..........haha.....I never forgot it :D

My feelings EXACTLY !!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder