Week 4 Games

PhatMack19

Tech leads okie lite 34-17 in Stillwater.  Bowman is awfully impressive for a freshman signal caller.  I said when Mahomes arrived in Lubbock that Baker was smart to transfer to OU because he wouldn’t be the best QB at Tech.  Bowman isn’t just putting up system numbers either.  Kid has a cannon and unbelievable touch on the deep ball.  

33 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Oregon rolling Stanford 30-7.  Wow.  I didn’t see that coming 

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

On 9/18/2018 at 6:54 PM, TxHoops said:

You didn't see it coming because you either don't watch the games or you don't know football. Stanford has not impressed all year. Sorry for all the quoting to, idk what's up with this site when using my phone.

32 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You didn't see it coming because you either don't watch the games or you don't know football. Stanford has not impressed all year. Sorry for all the quoting to, idk what's up with this site when using my phone.

It was 31-7 when I wrote that before the TD was taken away.  

Its 31-28 Oregon now.  Stanford has the ball under a minute left going for the win.  

Yes I watch football and no I did not see a blowout coming which didn’t happen. 

51 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Final score from Eugene, Oregon 

Stanford   38

Oregon   31

This is the call that changed the game.  Evidently in college, the pylon is out of bounds as soon as it’s touched, which is different than the NFL.  Correct call per the rules, but a dumb rule.  He touched the top of the pylon and was easily in the end zone. 

This is the hidden content, please

That would have made it 31-7 with 2 min left in the 3rd. A fumble return on the next play and it was 24-14 instead.  Crazy game