Barbers Hill 41 Kingwood Park 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

I just don’t see Ned and Vidor being that strong. We have them both at home and they are playing 4 a teams. WOS diesn’t Seem like the WOS of old. Sorry not seeing it yet

Vidor hasn't played a 4a team yet(LCM next week), granted Caney Creek wasn't very good but we also played Montgomery.

3 hours ago, vp93 said:

Vidor hasn't played a 4a team yet(LCM next week), granted Caney Creek wasn't very good but we also played Montgomery.

True just saying nether Vidor or Ned has played any world beaters. BH hasn’t either, so there isn’t a whole lot of info out there to make me believe they will beat BH. Can they ? Yes, but at this point it is not a far gone conclusion. Vidor and BH has 1 common team that they have played and that ended with like results.

36 minutes ago, BH4EVER said:

Man I am wondering if any of our BH fans that are on this post are actually fans and are actually watching games.  You folks sit back and watch and take it in.  I will come back to this silly post by the Crosby guy at the end of the season when we show up in the playoffs! 

If I’m not mistaken, it wasn’t the “Crosby guy” who said y’all were going to win two district games? It was a BH fan giving an honest assessment. I will say though, watching that game IDK how you come to any conclusion that isn’t similar.  

I'm at almost every game, and I attend other games as well. Why do fans try to bash loyalty when someone gives an honest opinion? Please answer that. I'm one of the few BH fans that defend BH on here even when I know other posters are right. These are only opinions people, it's nothing personal. Geez, folks need to lighten up.

The reason we will struggle in district is simple, physically BH isn't ready. On D, we have a couple of linemen that get it. After that, our LB's and DB's have a hard time covering pass plays and run defense isn't there. Offense has sputtered all 3 games so far. Our Red Zone pct. For getting points isn't very good. FG and extra points struggling since starting kicker got hurt. Our coaching is good, but execution on the field isn't there for the district we're in.

8 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I have BH beating Dayton and Lee for sure. I saw some promising things from the defensive line and for what they have to work with BH does execute relativity well on defense. I would give BH a slight edge at home over Vidor, plus BH’a staff seems to be able to defend Vidor’s offens better than other teams. Winning the Santa Fe game is huge for BH in that scenario. Other part to this is that the 4th place team gets Manvel in bi-district anyway.

I agree on the Vidor game. That should be for 4th place.