what three 22-4A teams will go to play-offs and why?

Okay new Indian to make you happy, I will put PNG IN 4TH, AND NEDERLAND IN 5TH.

LCM HAS 7 HOME GAMES THIS YEAR AND THAT WILL GET THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS, PLUS SCALPING YOUR INDIANS.  Only 3 road games,Vidor,Nederland and some place called the reservation.Is there enough sitting area in your stadium, or do I need to make a RESERVATION? he he he

We have the best schedule in the area Check the schedule out for yourself.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCM HAS 7 HOME GAMES THIS YEAR AND THAT WILL GET THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS, PLUS SCALPING YOUR INDIANS.   Only 3 road games,Vidor,Nederland and some place called the reservation.Is there enough sitting area in your stadium, or do I need to make a RESERVATION? he he he

In that case, I say LCM goes 1-6 in district, and 2-8 overall. Maybe 3-7 with a win over Kashmere and Lumberton. Sorry, Maybe next year

bojo shcmojo...and why on earth would moody try to copy MOJO of all the tag lines to try to swipe?  does he think that saying "BOJO" will make them have mojo magic?  be original dude!  there are a thousand websites that have a gazillion catch phrases...then last season he tried to take the chain gang thing from wos!  the lcm players were given little pieces of chain like from a little kids swing set or something, not a dan hooks piece of chain, that those guys earn & bust their butts for, it was embarassing...hello?!  that school is just across town...everybody shops at the same wal-mart, you can see chain gang on their wos football t-shirts!  don't think you can just paint the idea green & gold & call it your own!

the "chain thing" last year represented each player being a link in the chain

LCM HAS 7 HOME GAMES THIS YEAR AND THAT WILL GET THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS, PLUS SCALPING YOUR INDIANS.   Only 3 road games,Vidor,Nederland and some place called the reservation.Is there enough sitting area in your stadium, or do I need to make a RESERVATION? he he he

I'd watch out...

I think PNG will have a new bear rug to display next year.

I wouldn't want to be the team entering the reservation with revenge on the minds of the Indians.

Is there enough sitting area in your stadium, or do I need to make a RESERVATION? he he he

lol you put your foot in your mouth by saying this one man

EVERY time PNG headeds down to Bear County OUR fans have to sit on LCM's side cause yall dont have enough space for the visitors..

In fact next time LCM has the honor to host PNG in Bear County we should just swith sides because we still bring a bigger crowd as visitors!!

Spear, you must have seen a different game than the BC-LCM game.  2quarters game situation. LCM scored 3 tds had 3 tds called back had 3 interceptions BC had 1 maybe 2 first downs. Give BC a year or two under thier new coach and they will be much better in the spread.

They had all scores in the second quarter of the scrimmage ( game situation) and BC number of players depth was not even close to LCM.

Plus if you read my post about "Bridge City is learning new "O" & "D" plus considered as a rebuilding year" they had some breakdowns in secondary coverages due to the 4/3  defense they are trying to learn.

Not knocking BC because they will be strong soon but the level of competion you will see soon will intensify  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics