Big Girl, NewTobie, BearEssentials and associates

stevenash

14 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

The Headline and Source is all I need to know it's another one of the funny posts on here. I played the game on the last article and turned out I was right. Read it or take my word on this one. Either way, I am out. Keep fighting the good fight my man.

So that's why you asked my intentions. You want desperately to disparage me, since I had the audacity to question you. Apparently you still resort to the same ol' thing of complaining about something without offering any reasoning or rationale for your complaint. If you want to label having a debate or discussion as "playing the game", then that's fine with probably everyone. Complaining without explanation for the complaint is in no way shape or form a discussion, but more along the lines of attempted stifling.

Am I am a little lot baffled about your proclamation of being "right" about the last article. Was someone wrong? What were you right about?

23 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Re-read. Serioulsy, take a moral trophy. You have defeated me in this great debate. I have been broken into submission. Please, have a great day and keep fighting the good fight.

I'm not sure what the good fight is, although you apparently do. I'll just keep posting and you can label my posts however you want. Maybe I will complain about the ridiculousness of them.

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Scott Stewart, a vice president for tactical analysis with Stratfor, a geopolitical intelligence firm, said that before the attack, his company had ranked Tajikistan as medium for a terrorism threat, “and, quite frankly, the attack hasn’t changed that.”

“I would have no problem telling close friends to go to Central Asia,” Stronski said.

The U.S. travel advisory for Tajikistan on July 29, according to a State Department official, was at Level 1, the lowest, which means Americans traveling in the country should “exercise normal precautions.”

The article you posted says nothings about Americans going to "prove people are kind". 

This isn't ridiculous. 

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Austin’s blog entries reflected exactly that. In April, the 29-year-old dedicated a post to discussing how the people of this world are inherently good despite all the horror stories you hear on the news.

“You watch the news and you read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place. People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil. People are axe murderers and monsters and worse,” he wrote from Morrocco.

“Badness exists, sure, but even that’s quite rare. By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind. No greater revelation has come from our journey than this.”

16 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Austin’s blog entries reflected exactly that. In April, the 29-year-old dedicated a post to discussing how the people of this world are inherently good despite all the horror stories you hear on the news.

“You watch the news and you read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place. People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil. People are axe murderers and monsters and worse,” he wrote from Morrocco.

“Badness exists, sure, but even that’s quite rare. By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind. No greater revelation has come from our journey than this.”

Again, never said he went to ISIS territory to prove people were good. The area they were in, was rendered "normal"  and "an area I would tell me close friends to go". The couple did not seek out an ISIS territory to bike to prove people were good, as the first article posted would have you believe.

5 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

I wasn't trying to debate really. I am one of ya'll. I was merely trying to see the reasoning for posting a million biased articles a week. Who are we trying to reach? We all agree with those articles, and the few dems on here don't. Nothing productive comes from it. That's all. Not trying to fight lol. 

Oh and I couldn't care less about who throws a football better. As you like to stir up the dems, I can't get enough of pissing off a Cowboy fan.

+1000

5 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Again, never said he went to ISIS territory to prove people were good. The area they were in, was rendered "normal"  and "an area I would tell me close friends to go". The couple did not seek out an ISIS territory to bike to prove people were good, as the first article posted would have you believe.

And you have no idea what their intent was...did you even read my last post?

He was in that area for some reason and the evidence points to him wanting to show there is good in most people. 

His own words  No greater revelation has come from our journey than this.

I've read enough of your posts to realize that your sole purpose in any exchange is to be proven right...no matter what.

Their story backs up the articles posted...sorry if your ego won't let you see that.