Kirbyville 44 Kountze 60/FINAL

WOSgrad

22 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

Awful officiating 

Captain obvious! The state of officiating has declined tremendously over the last few years.  I haven’t seen one game this year where the officiating has been consistent.  Excessive contact is the norm and allowed on a nightly basis.  With that being said, it probably didn’t account for the 16 point loss.

14 hours ago, Turn back the clock said:

Captain obvious! The state of officiating has declined tremendously over the last few years.  I haven’t seen one game this year where the officiating has been consistent.  Excessive contact is the norm and allowed on a nightly basis.  With that being said, it probably didn’t account for the 16 point loss.

Second time I’ve seen Kountze play the whole game was poor officiating from the get go. They called 3 back courts that wasn’t no where close to being back court violations. Kirbyville actually cut the lead to about 6-8 at one time. Not saying they would have won but this isn’t the same ole Kountze of old either