Predictions for the All-District team/District 24-3A

As a scout in the East Texas Region i have had the chance to see many games in District 24-3A. This is what i see. BC will have its usual and im sure Sparks (WOS) will find a spot for him also. But all i keep hearing about is the Roebuck kids from H-J. Where are they at? All I here is bad remarks about the Hawks baseball team. Where are these studs at? I see several other ballplayers with the potential to have sucess in the next level. The right fielder for H-J is a scrappy ballplayer who plays hard everygame. Talking to people, they say he has stepped it up for the Hawks and is leading the team in AVG. Also, another player from H-J, who hasn't had much concideration is Thomas Ferguson. He brings many tools to this team. He has a great glove and can swing the stick. He is leading the Hawks in AVG. in District play and has been a solid fielder. I first saw Thomas at the Baseball Factory Scouting and Team tryouts. He has a great vision for the ball and is very quick with his bat. He has the potential to be a dangerous threat for opponents and eventually for college pitchers. How come I havn't heard about these other players? I know why! Typical high school coaching in showing of one player and forgetting the few other players with great baseball potential. Im not bashing H-J, im just upset with the lack of advertisment from this district and the surrounding districts. Send your comments and let me know about these othere players!

H-J has had a rough road with using players in the position they are suited for& keeping them there.The staff being new to HJ has a great deal to do with this.There are 4 to 5 players on this team that can play at any 5A level.

H-J has had a rough road with using players in the position they are suited for& keeping them there.The staff being new to HJ has a great deal to do with this.There are 4 to 5 players on this team that can play at any 5A level.

I don't see that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124