New Mexico at Texas A&M

PhatMack19

19 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Is Kliff making an OC guest appearance this week?   Dang that’s some numbers!  I don’t care who you’re playing. 

They are playing New Mexico, but Starkel is light years ahead of Mond throwing the ball.  The OC can actually call pass plays with Starkel and the defense can’t load the box.  

My wife, my two sons and I attended the game this weekend. Always love going to home games but particularly on Military Appreciation weekend. Awesome experience! All 2400 Corp of Cadets and the Aggie Band made the block T on the field at halftime. Too cool! Lot's of very emotional and inspiring videos shown throughout the game.

Also (and this hit kind of at home), this was Dave South's last broadcast at Kyle Field. Very nice pregame tribute to the Aggie icon. Going to miss that guy.

Again, always great to attend on Military weekend.

Oh, and good win by the Ags.

Bowl bound!

On 11/12/2017 at 8:33 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

My wife, my two sons and I attended the game this weekend. Always love going to home games but particularly on Military Appreciation weekend. Awesome experience! All 2400 Corp of Cadets and the Aggie Band made the block T on the field at halftime. Too cool! Lot's of very emotional and inspiring videos shown throughout the game.

Also (and this hit kind of at home), this was Dave South's last broadcast at Kyle Field. Very nice pregame tribute to the Aggie icon. Going to miss that guy.

Bowl bound!

The guy next to me won $10,000 on penny slot. 

How much skill does this take?

On 11/12/2017 at 8:33 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Bowl bound!

You are better than Dave South.  And I’m not kidding.  But he is an icon and by all accounts, a great person.  I am starting the AAW for the next voice of Aggie sports movement right now though.