Apology to Crosby Nation

2wedge

This is my official apology to Crosby Football. Early in the year I was very critical of this team, it's defense, and its QB. I have been proven wrong on most of the things I was critical of and I would like to apologize. I would also like to apply for official membership to the Cougar Bandwagon. If my application is accepted, I will vow to support Cougar football for the remainder of the season, and hopefully all the way to Arlington. That is all.

16 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

This is my official apology to Crosby Football. Early in the year I was very critical of this team, it's defense, and its QB. I have been proven wrong on most of the things I was critical of and I would like to apologize. I would also like to apply for official membership to the Cougar Bandwagon. If my application is accepted, I will vow to support Cougar football for the remainder of the season, and hopefully all the way to Arlington. That is all.

All are welcome. It has been a great year for a team that had a lot of question marks. Credit to the kids hard work and Rio & his staff for doing what they do. 

Before the naysayers jump on me I’m not calling a State Championship. Just happy for a great bunch of well coached kids. 

4 peat - District Champs!!!

16 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Reminds me a lot of the 2013 team, they seem to have gotten better each week.  Would love to see that PNG Crosby matchup but I don’t think that’ll happen.  Would be like last weeks OU/OSU matchup.

I think game would come down to whoever made the most mistakes, both offenses are high octane and both defenses well they get by lol

17 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Reminds me a lot of the 2013 team, they seem to have gotten better each week.  Would love to see that PNG Crosby matchup but I don’t think that’ll happen.  Would be like last weeks OU/OSU matchup.

I would love to see Crosby play PAM, now that would be a fun one to watch.