1. prepballfan

prepballfan

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Phelan won’t be Speaker again… SETX neutered themselves. 
    • He did?  Thanks, I need to look at the results again; about 15 mins ago it was almost 50:50 (again).   Anyway, I'm sure not going to miss the daily stack of postcards and fliers in my mailbox.  Wow, I don't recall ever seeing anything like it. As far as Phelan, the runoff was his wake-up call I think.  Of course this just means that he gets to run in the November election.  Reportedly (per the Beaumont News, and perhaps Houston news as well), Democrats were cross-voting in the primary, in favor of Phelan.  It ain't the first time.  (I had to post this twice; what a drag. BTW I went and looked, and indeed, the race has been called in favor of DP.) 
    • He did?  Thanks, I need to look at the results again; about 15 mins ago it was almost 50:50 (again).   Anyway, I'm sure not going to miss the daily stack of postcards and fliers in my mailbox.  Wow, I don't recall ever seeing anything like it. As far as Phelan, the runoff was his wake-up call I think.  Of course this just means that he gets to run in the November election.  Reportedly (per the Beaumont News, and perhaps Houston news as well), Democrats were cross-voting in the primary, in favor of Phelan.  It ain't the first time.  Edit: Sorry I quoted the wrong post somehow.  I intended to quote Aggies we are. (see below)
    • Didn’t they go to state like two years before he got there?