Nederland and Central

pakronos

22 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I just realized this is a Nederland/central thread..lo

SORRY!

Virtually every post has turned into a 22-5A playoff scenario, of which there are several.  Should be a Central, Ned & Vidor thread.  All three, barring a parting of the Red Sea, are sure things for 5-3.  That's best Central can do, but Ned and Vidor have an outside shot at 6-2.  Smart money says all 3 end up 5-3, but, Ned is playing a real, bonafide rivalry game.  I've seen some big upsets during MCM.  And though PAM's defense is good, that's not what usually stops the Slot T.  PNG is suppose to be bad against the run, but limited Vidor to 14 points.  Vidor can run against a good D, but not against (pardon me Soulja) a discipline defense.  But Ned & Vidor have to stop PNG & PAM.  Going to be fun, and the server will get a workout next week.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Virtually every post has turned into a 22-5A playoff scenario, of which there are several.  Should be a Central, Ned & Vidor thread.  All three, barring a parting of the Red Sea, are sure things for 5-3.  That's best Central can do, but Ned and Vidor have an outside shot at 6-2.  Smart money says all 3 end up 5-3, but, Ned is playing a real, bonafide rivalry game.  I've seen some big upsets during MCM.  And though PAM's defense is good, that's not what usually stops the Slot T.  PNG is suppose to be bad against the run, but limited Vidor to 14 points.  Vidor can run against a good D, but not against (pardon me Soulja) a discipline defense.  But Ned & Vidor have to stop PNG & PAM.  Going to be fun, and the server will get a workout next week.

Don't worry.  Point taken.  

4 hours ago, PAT said:

It was all hopes and dreams when Pn beat Pam. Anything can happen 

To you it was. I watched my brother come within 5 last year. As much as y'all hated on him, maybe not you specifically, bUT Kadon Harrison was a much better qb than keitha jones. That fact and harrisons play calling always would keep us in the game and give us a shot. Most people picked png in the pickems and dctf anywys

hey it is what it is we lost by 5 last year won be 8 this year. Its over and done with, the team with the most points scored and the defense that gave up the least points won, get over it . Anything can happen and I am hoping we don't come in next week and take Ned for granted, they will score points as someone said it will be a long night for our defense, but the same goes for our offense, they will give Nederland all they can handle and then some. Shug is the x factor and the y factor will be Riggs, the Z factor will be Stansbury and The AA factor will be Hughes! then the ABCs come in at tailback where it be Desselette or Cejas or Hughes, lots of matchup nightmares!!

19 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

hey it is what it is we lost by 5 last year won be 8 this year. Its over and done with, the team with the most points scored and the defense that gave up the least points won, get over it . Anything can happen and I am hoping we don't come in next week and take Ned for granted, they will score points as someone said it will be a long night for our defense, but the same goes for our offense, they will give Nederland all they can handle and then some. Shug is the x factor and the y factor will be Riggs, the Z factor will be Stansbury and The AA factor will be Hughes! then the ABCs come in at tailback where it be Desselette or Cejas or Hughes, lots of matchup nightmares!!

It will be interesting to see if the Nederland coaching ability will continue without Neauman.  That would be the N factor.  

All the credit in the world to PNGs offense they are a Machine