Stats Fast TRAX...... PNG-Central

Stattrax

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

PAT I don't think our playoff run will be that deep, we cant continue to outscore everyone. If we face a team that can half a$$ throw the ball and run we will be in trouble. Right now defense gives up the yardage and points here and there. If and when we face a well balanced attack or a dominant runningback like say a Hines it might be bad mojo for us. I am hard on our defense but that is our Achilles heal we just do a poor job of tackling I don't know if it is because they try to hit high and not hit them low or what.  Guess what im saying is we can only go as far as our offense will carry us. But speed just flat out kills our defense in open space. It is what it is. After the halftime adjustments they have been doing better, I just don't know why they  wait to make the adjustments. 

So please answer this question. When the game has been decided WHY would you leave Shug in? Put anyone at Qb to hand the ball off. I have seen a torn Mcl just from a Qb tripping on his center. Keeping him in blows my mind. Another question, would PN fans go ape sh*t if something were to happen to Shug in garbage time. That answer would def be YES!

24 minutes ago, PAT said:

So please answer this question. When the game has been decided WHY would you leave Shug in? Put anyone at Qb to hand the ball off. I have seen a torn Mcl just from a Qb tripping on his center. Keeping him in blows my mind. Another question, would PN fans go ape sh*t if something were to happen to Shug in garbage time. That answer would def be YES!

Thought the same thing when we played them. Not very wise. There’s been a couple of games this season where our game was in hand and pulled all the starters for the entire 4th qtr. It was done last night. Personally I see no benefit leaving him in when the game is in hand. PNG fans would lose it if he got hurt in that situation. 

8 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Reminds me of when Brad Sullivan was hurt in the playoff game vs ozen when the outcome was no longer in doubt I'm with everyone else if the game is out of reach put the backup qb in

Pn reasoning is the backup Bost plays defense. Well hell, put Bost at Qb and the backup on def. easy answer 

7 minutes ago, PAT said:

Pn reasoning is the backup Bost plays defense. Well hell, put Bost at Qb and the backup on def. easy answer 

I actually agree with this reasoning....I would like to see Bost in there every once in a while to get real time experience. He is a good QB, but experience is vital.....

3 hours ago, PAT said:

I wish I could, unfortunately im not the coach, but from what I have seen of Shug its his position and he doesn't want to let anyone have it lol. I question it too but in the end not my decision. I agree the fans would come unglued if something were to happen to him.  

13 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I wish I could, unfortunately im not the coach, but from what I have seen of Shug its his position and he doesn't want to let anyone have it lol. I question it too but in the end not my decision. I agree the fans would come unglued if something were to happen to him.  

If PN-G are so hellbent on keeping Boy Wonder on the field, even at garbage time, and if the backup QB plays full time on defense, just let Johnson play defense (obviously, PN-G needs help there) and let the Backup get reps at QB.  That way, you can still throw passes in garbage time and don't have to feel bad or any bad sportsmanship type stuff.  

It's got to be to pad stats.  No other way.  He was still keeping it and running up until like 4 mins left in the game....

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

If PN-G are so hellbent on keeping Boy Wonder on the field, even at garbage time, and if the backup QB plays full time on defense, just let Johnson play defense (obviously, PN-G needs help there) and let the Backup get reps at QB.  That way, you can still throw passes in garbage time and don't have to feel bad or any bad sportsmanship type stuff.  

It's got to be to pad stats.  No other way.  He was still keeping it and running up until like 4 mins left in the game....

well if he was padding stats he wouldn't have taken a knee with a time left on the clock, they were just killing time could have scored again im sure. I have been looking at stats and Cejas is putting up better numbers at rb than #5. wish they would use him alil more and the third string back also. Have a endless supply of running backs this year to help carry the load

4 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

well if he was padding stats he wouldn't have taken a knee with a time left on the clock, they were just killing time could have scored again im sure. I have been looking at stats and Cejas is putting up better numbers at rb than #5. wish they would use him alil more and the third string back also. Have a endless supply of running backs this year to help carry the load

But you gotta pull him, man.  Kid is too valuable to y'all and will be a determining factor if you can knock off one of those monsters in the playoffs.  No one can give a valid reason why he stays in games during garbage time.  The backup plays defense.  That's no good reason by a long stretch....

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Probably so.  You've made too many enemies over the years.  You're the purple and white boogeyman...

its not that Im trying to hide anything , my picture is there for everyone to see who I am. Most people are as bad as me if not worse. Arm chair qbs  that just like to go to the games and holler at the refs and the coaches, and give their two cents on whats going on.

Well I'm not at the meetings but dad is. If it was about stat padding, he would have way than what he has now. He has taken the foot off the gas of every game except memorial, who so far has been the only team to provide a challenge to the offense. He surely could've thrown more tds against central, vidor, both baytowns, Livingston lumberton, antd lee. In nearly every game, no one has threatened them after halftime. 

They don't trust the jv qb imo and don't wanna play bost. It's a gamble. Not one I necessarily like. Ht it ain't up to