Stats Fast TRAX...... PNG-Central

Stattrax

5 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Well I'm not at the meetings but dad is. If it was about stat padding, he would have way than what he has now. He has taken the foot off the gas of every game except memorial, who so far has been the only team to provide a challenge to the offense. He surely could've thrown more tds against central, vidor, both baytowns, Livingston, and lee. In nearly every game, no one has threatened them after halftime. 

They don't trust the jv qb imo and don't wanna play bost. It's a gamble.

Trust?  Just to hand the football off to a RB or something...  Even if he throws an interception, it's in garbage time.  You can't come back from being down THAT much.  Still makes no sense.  

But you are right about the gamble part...  Personally, I'm not a gambling guy...

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:29 AM, biaplayer said:

we see this irrational questioning every week, the backup is starter on defense that is why they Leave RJ in, Boast is out there working his tail off on defense.

So to keep the streak of irrational questions going does RJ set against Ozen ? Why play him? PNG has a  playoff spot would seem

like a game that  backups can get in and get playing time under their belt.

40 minutes ago, mistro said:

So to keep the streak of irrational questions going does RJ set against Ozen ? Why play him? PNG has a  playoff spot would seem

like a game that  backups can get in and get playing time under their belt.

once again I am not the coach wish I could answer that when it comes to playing cupcakes, I don't see no reason to play him, but if he is just handing off the ball to the running backs I would say why not, but at the same time you have Ned coming up next week im sure you want to keep him sharp and on point, I surely don't want him running draws when we are up by 40 plus points.