Nederland-Vidor game Postponed Until Saturday!!

mekih

I just got a phone call and was told that this game has been moved up to 3:00 4:00 from 7:00 due to the threat of rain tonight.  This came from one of the Nederland boys on the bus.  Obviously,  nothing is set in concrete and I don't guarantee it won't change again.  But I will be there for a 4:00 game.

Guest coach

I just got a phone call and was told that this game has been moved up to 3:00 4:00 from 7:00 due to the threat of rain tonight.  This came from one of the Nederland boys on the bus.  Obviously,  nothing is set in concrete and I don't guarantee it won't change again.  But I will be there for a 4:00 game.

Not to say this isnt true, but is there anyway we can verify this besides a boy on a bus?

I appreciate the info ,but I am just wanting to make sure before I head that way.

Guest coach

Wednesday at 7..Dont make much sense because it is going to rain tonight,and it has been dry all evening..probably be more wet tomorrow..

yeah this evening was awesome sun was shining... really hurt vidor cause now they can throw helmke if they want to... but the game should have played today at 3-4pm no problem just like the png game...

how can this hurt vidor if they threw there best pitcher on saturday?  the rain actually helps them so now he can throw again.

Quote from: BBallFan24 on March 13, 2007, 07:00:45 PM

yeah this evening was awesome sun was shining... really hurt vidor cause now they can throw helmke if they want to... but the game should have played today at 3-4pm no problem just like the png game...

how can this hurt vidor if they threw there best pitcher on saturday?  the rain actually helps them so now he can throw again.

(THink about it does vidor have a better shot at winning with ned pitching Helmke or not pitching helmke.. Id go with not pitching Helmke..

so lets see you have your #3 guy throwing against there #1.  so how does it raining not help you again?  can you please explain this to me? not to mention that one of their best players is the centerfielder who is nicked up. i guess the extra rest wont help him either. you people need to get off your nederland high horse and stop sucking up to these good programs with these supposed great players.  vidor can play and you guys better realize it. 

im not dogging anyone... I like the odds the other way.... and how exactly is Taylor the #1 since how the other 5-6 Pitchers throw about the same speed etc..... Who are you calling the #1???? I got high hopes for Vidor dont get me wrong I faced helmke last year i dont think hes (Amazing) but I havnt seen him lately but I heard hes throwing it... Id much rather my Chances againt there #3 and Vidors (WHOEVER)

As of Wednesday night, this game is still scheduled for Vidor at 7pm Thursday. There is a possibility that this game will move to Nederland. As it stands right now with it still raining I think it is going to be hard to play anywhere Thursday night. Who knows this may end up being a Saturday game which of course would mess with my plans for Saturday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124