ACLU backs down in face of Twitter’s wrath for pic of white baby holding US flag

LumRaiderFan

On August 24, 2017 at 2:18 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

We've lost our minds...and our way.

Imo, this is one of the most disturbing post/Links I've seen.  Why?  Okay - although I grind my teeth when I hear ACLU, I'll grudgingly admit they've always been the most powerful proponent of free speech, even defending the KKK at times.  For them to cave in to Twitter comments of criticism and allegations, indicates that you can forget free speech in the near future.  Heard a News commentator say that yesterday - won't stop with statues, free speech is next.

Raising hail over a white (very young) blonde child holding an American flag.  Lord, please, give me strength.

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

Imo, this is one of the most disturbing post/Links I've seen.  Why?  Okay - although I grind my teeth when I hear ACLU, I'll grudgingly admit they've always been the most powerful proponent of free speech, even defending the KKK at times.  For them to cave in to Twitter comments of criticism and allegations, indicates that you can forget free speech in the near future.  Heard a News commentator say that yesterday - won't stop with statues, free speech is next.

Raising hail over a white (very young) blonde child holding an American flag.  Lord, please, give me strength.

Agree...why I said we've lost our way to nitpick this pathetically.

It will probably only get worse.

30 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree...why I said we've lost our way to nitpick this pathetically.

It will probably only get worse.

I heard, and his name escapes me, an older news man say about three days ago on TV (and I'll paraphrase), it won't stop with statues, I think they're going after free speech.  That's another reason that link disturbed me so much.

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

He doesn't care about that.  All he can wrap his head around is statues, a flag, and anything concerning perceived racism.  

The funny thing is, imo the leaders of the Looney Left are using this statue mess to stir up the crazies on the right.  Once they spew their bs, then the left can call for controlling free speech.  Of course, the black folks are just pawns in this plan, and they don't even realize it.  But I doubt many whites realize it either.

This is the hidden content, please